EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a Jedi and a Trill (with six lives of experience) has tied the knot under the House of Martok. Hopefully that union will last long given the circumstances on the outside world will not rule within your favour.

I guess that's why you have Fennec Shand as your additional body guard if and when things don't work out as you intend to.

So a Jedi and a Trill (with six lives of experience) has tied the knot under the House of Martok. Hopefully that union will last long given the circumstances on the outside world will not rule within your favour.

I guess that's why you have Fennec Shand as your additional body guard if and when things don't work out as you intend to.

To be fair, General Marok and I always got along well. But if that B****, Sirella decides to give my Jadi any more trouble, it should take me about 20 minutes to take down the entire Klingon Empire, and I’m pretty sure Gowron is aware of this… :lightsabe

Last edited:

1692066629251.jpeg

Holy S…

Magnificent. Excellent. Fantastico! Love them both, bravo again to our very own @silentrepose on O’Brien and to whoever did “The Picard”. :bow

Congratulations! Now for the Klingon pain stick ceremony. :ROFLMAO:

(Your photoshop skills are on point!)

For a second there I thought we got a sneak peak at TOS then realized it’s QMx.

Have I said how good Picard looks yet? :p

Nanjin posted what appears to be potential updates for Kira's outfit, which look much better. Hopefully they get used.

Thanks for letting us know - please share the pictures.

Also - any news on a POSSIBILITY of alterations to the face sculpt?

He said this is a pattern test (the one in the center is the old one). Once he's decided on the new pattern, the fabric will be dyed the color in the middle and printed.
None of his facebook followers have been complaining about the face. It will probably look better under better lighting conditions than whatever the hell he was doing when he photographed the figure, but I doubt he'll make any structural changes. We can get under his skin, but it doesn't seem like he'll change anything last-minute unless "friends" complain, too.
1692250454028.png

He said this is a pattern test (the one in the center is the old one). Once he's decided on the new pattern, the fabric will be dyed the color in the middle and printed.
None of his facebook followers have been complaining about the face. It will probably look better under better lighting conditions than whatever the hell he was doing when he photographed the figure, but I doubt he'll make any structural changes. We can get under his skin, but it doesn't seem like he'll change anything last-minute unless "friends" complain, too.

Thanks for the share (y)

I much prefer that new material/patterning to the one that was shown on the "preorder now" pics.

If none of the Facebook folks have pointed out the OBVIOUS TO ANYONE issues with the original photos - then we have them to thank if this gets shipped in (what appears to be) a rather unrepresentative state.

I don't think there was much issue with the headsculpt, really. Perhaps paint could be improved, but I hope the main issue was lighting.

I don't think there was much issue with the headsculpt, really. Perhaps paint could be improved, but I hope the main issue was lighting.

Which shots look good? - please post them here (promise this is not me being "funny" with you - you may have seen seen photos I haven't).

Back