Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks a little crossed-eyed.

That coat really doesn't work well. It should be nearly touching on the ground. Not really worth fixing, so back to sewer Penguin which means don't need the crappy hat either.

Does Penguin ever wear his black gloves while in his onesie?

That coat really doesn't work well. It should be nearly touching on the ground. Not really worth fixing, so back to sewer Penguin which means don't need the crappy hat either.

This is best as a sewer Penguin. There is more DeVito with the repaint, but something still seems off .ie the nose is too big, eyes do look cross-eyed. I'm tempted, but I think I'll wait.

Attachments

• IMG_2603.jpeg
    IMG_2603.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2608.jpeg
    IMG_2608.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2609.jpeg
    IMG_2609.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Damn you're right, I hadn't even noticed they had gotten the length of the coat wrong before. It's not only supposed to touch the ground but be dragging like crazy behind him.

And they missed the fur on the pockets as well.

Sigh, just when I was starting to warm back up to this figure and see it's potential again... :slap

batman-returns-disneyscreencaps.com-4486.jpg

Penguin's coming by 4PX as usual from Kit.

On Saturday the tracking changed to report a "Transport delay" at Bangkok airport. It may have something to do with the knock on effect of flight cancellations due to the conflict in Israel.

I've had loads of deliveries managed by 4PX yet this is only the second time they've reported "Transport delay".

The other one was my last delivery, which arrived on Saturday. The delay was at Heathrow, coinciding with Royal Mail's technical issues that crashed their tracking system.

Maybe there have always been delays, but 4PX only started reporting them last week?

Mines the same it says BKK delay so hopefully won't be long.

My previous delivery took a long time to get moving before getting delayed for a day. Overall it took two weeks, compared to the usual 8 or 9 days.

Penguin left Hong Kong pretty fast, but didn't get very far.

BKK is Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok. You don't often get to see the stops the parcel makes. I remember Dubai coming up a few times in the past.

Mine shows that as of today "Departure from the original airport"

Does BKK arrive after that one your tracking?

Yes, "BKK / Transport delay" is the next entry after "Departure".

Your parcel may take a different route though.

Mine just updated to "Arrival to the destination airport"

Mine has as well.

There's often a long delay with 4PX reporting tracking events. It now shows that the parcel landed yesterday and cleared customs two hours later:

Released from customs: customs cleared.
2023-10-08 17:14

Arrival to the destination airport
2023-10-08 15:14

There's something else that's odd with it though. Royal Mail still doesn't recognise the tracking number. :unsure:

Back