Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is The One... the Pengu-One!

My Ponguon has arrived... but the wife is home so I may not be able to open it until tomorrow.
I really want to know if I have a Crapuon or a Gooduon.
Mine arrived today as well. I took a quick look & he appears to be just like DJ’s figure. Does that make it a Crapuon or a Gooduon? I didn’t know the latter was even a possibility, or have we already reached the denial / justification of expenditure phase for this release?

This is straight from the box, zero futzing...

unfutzed COMP 1a.jpg

I like it. Gooduon!

Oh, and THANK YOU @Kit Chen for the super fast shipping!

Not bad. This is one figure where futzing isn’t really all that necessary - he’s a grotesque slob so pretty much any disheveled look we give him is going to be accurate lol.

I won’t get a chance to inspect him further until tomorrow. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by the paint apps around his eyes - much darker & closer to the prototype than some of the pics I’ve seen.

Ugh mine looks to have been sitting unmoved at the airport for two days now so am jealous of you guys getting your figures already :(

Each photo here on and FB of people setting him makes him look better and better compared to what we thought he was like 2 weeks ago.

That Eternal hat doesn't look too bad, just needs some pinching in the right places. I like the texture and fat band.

Hey @davejames -- did you ever open up your hat to see what's inside?
Nah pretty sure it's just cardboard inside. I did order another top hat off ebay so hopefully that will be at least a slight improvement.

Nah pretty sure it's just cardboard inside. I did order another top hat off ebay so hopefully that will be at least a slight improvement.

Oh, I thought you were the one who said they felt a hard hat inside that might be more useable?

Which hat did you get on ebay? I see two different ones but both look way oversized. I'll be curious to see if you can improve upon it.

Oh, I thought you were the one who said they felt a hard hat inside that might be more useable?

Which hat did you get on ebay? I see two different ones but both look way oversized. I'll be curious to see if you can improve upon it.
Lol yeah I said that and then deleted it after checking the hat again.

And there aren't many options on ebay, so I just grabbed this one. If it's too big then oh well no big loss.

s-l960.jpg

Will be interesting to see how they turn out.

With everyone's expectations now more in check, this figure looks like it will looked upon more favourable by many and until Mars gets there one out in 2025 will keep its value at the very least.

The tracking on mine is still odd.

The Royal Mail number still isn't recognised, but the 4PX one just updated with entries for the 9th and today.

Going by usual 4PX parcels it should've been delivered today (three days following "customs cleared").

This is what's showing:

GBLONB / Arrive at the destination distribution center.
2023-10-11 01:46

LHR / Leave the overseas warehouse and prepare for transportation
2023-10-09 21:25

Released from customs: customs cleared.
2023-10-08 17:14

The latest event usually happens on the same day as customs clearance, and the one in the middle I don't ever remember seeing before.

The whole thing is as weird as the figure itself. :unsure:

The tracking on mine is still odd.

The Royal Mail number still isn't recognised, but the 4PX one just updated with entries for the 9th and today.

Going by usual 4PX parcels it should've been delivered today (three days following "customs cleared").

This is what's showing:

GBLONB / Arrive at the destination distribution center.
2023-10-11 01:46

LHR / Leave the overseas warehouse and prepare for transportation
2023-10-09 21:25

Released from customs: customs cleared.
2023-10-08 17:14

The latest event usually happens on the same day as customs clearance, and the one in the middle I don't ever remember seeing before.

The whole thing is as weird as the figure itself. :unsure:
I'm in the UK also, and it's the same for me.

My current status is "Arrive at the destination distribution center", which I presume means it's at my local depot. So there's a chance it could be delivered today (especially as I live in a very small town), or if not, tomorrow.

Mine says this with same issue

"Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference"

I'm in the UK also, and it's the same for me.

So something is definitely wrong with all the Royal Mail tracking numbers in this consignment.

My current status is "Arrive at the destination distribution center", which I presume means it's at my local depot. So there's a chance it could be delivered today (especially as I live in a very small town), or if not, tomorrow.

Is there a location code preceding the "Arrive at..." ?

Mine is GBLONB, which is London, and the distribution centre serving Heathrow.

That's the usual location that shows on the day a 4PX parcel clears customs.

Mine is similar in that it had no update from the 9th until a couple of hours ago.

Says its arrived and been processed in Sydney and is now in transit on the 4PX site but no tracking works on the Australian Post website.

Mine is similar in that it had no update from the 9th until a couple of hours ago.

Says its arrived and been processed in Sydney and is now in transit on the 4PX site but no tracking works on the Australian Post website.

The mystery deepens.

Mine just updated to the next stage:

In transit, it's progressing through post network
2023-10-11 03:55

That means it's still two or three days away from being delivered.

Back