Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think both have pro and cons.
The Davinci one looks younger (even younger than original EB) more suitable for earlier seasons, Mytoysbox one looks older, better for season 9, much closer to the "Live another day" promo stills, IMO.
Anyway, I am happy to have all three (including EB one) for variations.

So I have a subway figure coming... which true type is a good replacement body?? Still torn on which head sculpt to go with.

After a few years, I finally got around to picking up an RM-5 from eBay to do my Jack Bauer body swap - his ankle on his original body broke for no reason, perhaps due to deteriorating plastic. My new RM-5's torso is a bit floppy, like the spring isn't tight enough. All the other joints on the body are tight. It kind of bugs me since I paid $60 + shipping and so I was wondering if this was the case with all RM-5s or if I just got a bad one.

It sounds to me like you got a dud. All of mine are fine. It's not an easy fix what with that rubber upper torso, you'd pretty much have to cut it off to get to the joint in order to tighten it. Tough call.

Thanks Rogerbee!

I finally was able to dig up my Enterbay original and do the body swap. Although the body is a bit too floppy for my liking at the hip-to-waist area, it is still serviceable and can hold poses well.

I have a couple questions, and maybe this will also help others down the road... skin tone - Jack's hands and head are a bit more olive in skin tone than the Mr. Han RM-5. Is there a better RM-5 I should have gotten instead?

Second question - the shoes seemed way too small. Even after softening up in hot water, it was near impossible to fit the original Enterbay shoes over his feet. Did you need to buy new shoes to fit the RM-5's feet? I also own the Medicom Jack Bauer and ended up using those.

Overall, I'm happy that my Jack's back in fighting form. I think it's been several years now that he's been out of commission.

I believe I got the old Che Guevara RM-5, but, even then the skin wasn't a match though with the gear on you tended not to notice it. I never actually had the original figure though, I just had the head. The hands I used were all off the Leon figure and so were a slightly better match for the RM-5 skin. I don't think there is an RM-5 that will be a 100% match in skin tone for Jack, I just went for the size and articulation. The shoes I ended up using were those that came with the wardrobe pack that Enterbay released to go with the first RM-4. The only parts of my Jack that were ever off the original figure were the head and shoulder bag, everything else was taken from many other figures until I settled on the Subway gear. I actually ended up switching to a bootleg head as the original always looked odd.

Thanks, Rogerbee, I appreciate you taking the time to comment and offer your advice. :)

Just to let the UK buyers out there that I'm selling my Jack Bauer on ebay (with Subway clothes, RM-5 body and HT stand). Only selling due to lack of funds, quite a shame because I love the figure, especially with the custom parts :(

Just to let the UK buyers out there that I'm selling my Jack Bauer on ebay (with Subway clothes, RM-5 body and HT stand). Only selling due to lack of funds, quite a shame because I love the figure, especially with the custom parts :(

I had the same ingredients to mine when I sold it a few years ago minus the HT stand and I only had the stock body which wasn't great was it. The Subway clothes were fantastic.

Lovely figure but like you, when funds were lacking, I just couldn't justify keeping it as it was outside my focus area.

I had the same ingredients to mine when I sold it a few years ago minus the HT stand and I only had the stock body which wasn't great was it. The Subway clothes were fantastic.

Lovely figure but like you, when funds were lacking, I just couldn't justify keeping it as it was outside my focus area.

Hey man! Long time no speak :clap , I reverted to lurking on this forum ever since they revamped the site. How much did your Enterbay/Subway Bauer go for if you don't mind me asking? I'm not really too sure on his value these days, especially when it's so hard to find them now. I paid £230 for him if I remember rightly and I just want my money back really so wacked him on ebay at best offer from £287 as people tend to give stupid offers

Back