Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The custom/recast head arrived today. Here is the quickshots (sorry the quality not very good)
Comparison between recast and original. The recast head is thinner or slimmer. Overall still good quality as add-on IMO.
I put original head on Subway body and suit. I used the Magic Cube Trialmaster jacket (too big) and Royce pants for season 9 Jack with recast head on ZCWO body, unable to find RM5 body at the moment.
IMG_2794.JPG
IMG_2789.JPG

Nice. Is that the head from davinciman or mytoys box?

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

It's from mytoys box. I also bought the head from davinciman for my third Jack for season 4, yet to arrived. No choice I like the series very much.

Well, that's nowhere near as bad as the pic in the auction made it look, but, with them side by side it's obvious that the seller did use pics of the original head. Actually, it's the best copy of that head I've seen, way better than the Mexican ones. If I didn't already have the EB one I'd actually buy one.

Future prospects for a production Jack are bleak, it turns out that Fringe is actually a Warner property, so, Fewture/DID don't have dealings with Fox, it must just have been shown on the Fox channel.

Subway, mmmm, I suppose they could have another go, they already do the clothes, but, could they sculpt a better Kiefer!?

We'll see.....

Mine arrived last Saturday from Davincisiman and honestly, I think it's awesome. I don't have the clothes yet, but it fits pretty nicely on one of those figs with the pee-pee, so basically a TTM 19. I like that head so much I've ordered a second one to make a very likely season 11 custom.

Mine arrived last Saturday from Davincisiman and honestly, I think it's awesome. I don't have the clothes yet, but it fits pretty nicely on one of those figs with the pee-pee, so basically a TTM 19. I like that head so much I've ordered a second one to make a very likely season 11 custom.

Not a TTM-19, that's way too big for Jack. A Soldier Story body would just about do, that was what I used on my custom Jack before he went Enterbay.

Yeah, he looks a little too muscular... Naked. But I've tried some clothes on ( jeans, M65) and provided the final clothing is in the same size range, I think it should do pretty fine. I'll post pics when he's ready!:)

Oh, and i have the prop replica of Jack's CTU badge and yesterday, I found a Chinese eBay dealer that seems to have tiny bead chain. I'll try to sculpt an accurate 1/6 badge if I can!:)

Yeah, he looks a little too muscular... Naked. But I've tried some clothes on ( jeans, M65) and provided the final clothing is in the same size range, I think it should do pretty fine. I'll post pics when he's ready!:)

Oh, and i have the prop replica of Jack's CTU badge and yesterday, I found a Chinese eBay dealer that seems to have tiny bead chain. I'll try to sculpt an accurate 1/6 badge if I can!:)

If you use beets instead of boots and feet the height might not be that bad.

Can anyone who has the davincisman and mytoysbox recast heads post comparisons? I'm thinking of getting one. Would like to know which head is better. Thank you!

Well, I have two EBs too, and that one isn't far off in terms of quality. You'll be surprised at how good it is in hand. I thought the painted eyes would make it look bad, but they don't, and the skin tone is awesome too! Besides, if I were you, I'd hurry because my little finger tells me they made a run of them because 24:LAD was airing. They'll probably disappear soon.

Here are the my comparisons photos between davincisman (left) and mytoysbox's Jack Bauer.
photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 5.JPG

my lousy quickshot of three Jack. Middle one is original Enterbay with subway suit.
photo3.JPG

The Davinci one looks better to me, more natural and subtle, the Mytoysbox one looks overdone somehow and the casting looks rougher particularly on the hair.

Back