Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! What jacket is that?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks!:duff

It's the clothes from the Medicom RAH season 5 Jack Bauer set.

IMG_3908.JPG

I've been looking out for one for ages and snagged it on eBay for £24 delivered.

Anyone know of any custom artists who have done a Jack head?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone has. 16k is right, they really are your best bet. Even the original Enterbay head isn't all that, it goes a very odd looking grey over time and you risk damaging the glass eyes if you repaint it.

Really Roger?

I have two Enterbay Jack and that are still pristine. One is behind glass and the other not and they haven’t changed one bit.

As for the recast, there are several recasts, so,e better than others. I strong
Y suggest getting one from Mytoybox (not sure of the spelling). Theirs are almost identical to the original, minus the glass eyes of course.

This is mine just before it was posted:

MY Jack.jpg

It just didn't match the tone of any body I had so I swapped it out for a recast I had. The recast was actually bigger and suited the figure better. My recast was from a guy called Elpapadavis, long out of circulation. MyToysBox are very much equivalent to his when it comes to quality.

Yes, I’ve already ordered from Elpapadavis. They used to have great stuff. Only complaint was shipping from Mexico to France took about a month. Yeah, My Jack never had this color, so maybe yours had an issue. Anyway, the recasts are very good, and my season 9 Jack used one. Looks good.

Had a dream recently in which I never sold this figure. I was disappointed when I woke up.

I bought 2 different outfits for him - one from the Medicom figure a few posts up and the other was the Subway I think - a brown leather jacket? He looked the business either way. Alas I sold him when trying to cut back on collecting.

Him, Hot Toys Marty McFly and the 2 Hot Toys Platoon figures are my semi-regrets of having sold. I loved the figures, they just weren't consistent with the rest of my collection or my plans going forward.

Last edited:
That first teaser Enterbay put out was insane and made me realise what was possible with sculpting. I never got the figure, but someone has to take another shot at Jack.

Well, I have it in front of me and I think it still is one of the best sculpt ever made, from the eyes to the paint job, those figures (adding Palmer) are still Some of the best figures produced. Accessories today would be better and the bodies weren?t the best, bust the rest was top notch. And the lenticular boxes were awesome.

as for the price, I?ve seen them all over the place. At the moment, there is one for $240 shipping from Russia. It?s gotta be the lowest price I?ve seen.

Whats the subway outfit I've seen a few people mention?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Subway was a company that released an unofficial Jack in season 5 outfit if I remember right. It was a nice figure with a nice outfit and was perfect once you added an EB head. But I never bought it as my favorite look was season 2 and the EB season 3 outfit was the closest from that look.

The EB JB sculpt still holds up with one of the greats at this scale. Hell they even got the K.S's wonky ears correct. Yeah the body needed an upgrade (BL 2.5 would have worked at the time--good luck finding one...) and the guns ect were ok for the day. It is a great figure.

The later Enterbay bodies work well for the 24 figures. I put Jack on the Che body (Same as the Scarface body.) and Palmer on the one that came with the Matt Damon head (RM4) this just about made them both the right height. What surprised me was, despite being much taller, the original suit pants fitted on that body. If you could find a suit, an NBA body would give Palmer the correct height. He always made Jack look like a hobbit when you saw them next to each other.

I never did have a full Enterbay Jack, but, my Palmer was MIB, I got it from a site in France.

It was the only one ever made and it was never recast. If you want Palmer, or even any Dennis Haysbert, it's that or nothing.

Back