Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are those Mexican ones you're talking about? Got any link or pictures?

As for the body, I don't know yet. At least, the inner... Thingy... Looks made the HT way?:)

Actually, I'm wondering what it would look like on a small pee-pee body...:)

This is as good a pic as any of the Mexican Bauer:

It's known as Mexican because it was recast by a guy called Alex Rojas who lived in Mexico, his eBay handle was elpapadavis but he hasn't sold or produced anything for years. The one in the pic was one I had to strip and repaint, the quality of the original paint was as good as the other one you showed.

Oh yeah, I know Elpapadavis! He was in connection with Moe when Moe was still an honest fellow! Got a few things from him! I didn't know he had made recasts of Bauer though. I'd seen some Taiwanese, ugly looking recasts so far, but that one is new to me.

I've decided. It will be 24:LAD. I ordered a TRIALMASTER jacket today to go with him!:)

BTW, awesome repaint!:clap

Oh yeah, I know Elpapadavis! He was in connection with Moe when Moe was still an honest fellow! Got a few things from him! I didn't know he had made recasts of Bauer though. I'd seen some Taiwanese, ugly looking recasts so far, but that one is new to me.

I've decided. It will be 24:LAD. I ordered a TRIALMASTER jacket today to go with him!:)

BTW, awesome repaint!:clap

Which jacket did you get? There's one, I think by MC Toys, which is huge on Jack and a Subway one which is just right.

That repaint was one of many, and I did so many that the vinyl began to deteriorate!

I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 foot pole! Why!? In all but the last pic, where you see the underside of the neck, those are pics of the actual Enterbay head. You can tell because of the eyes. On any recast these are painted, but the EB head has glass eyes, which you can clearly see in these pics. The paint on the head in the last pic looks awful and it's that POS that you'll actually get.

The Jack in some of the pics is wearing the Subway gear and in others a Trailmaster jacket which could also be Subway and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we were to go back a few pages in this thread and find the self same pics which were stolen for this auction.

This is a bait and switch job pure and simple and nobody that's read this thread should fall for it

Ok, the pics aren't from this thread, but, I still wouldn't go near that head. That seller used to have some good stuff, but now I'm not so sure.

Oh... too late, I have just bought one, should be arrive in few days time. Let's see how.
Will post pic here as soon as it arrive.
I have the magic cube trialmaster jacket, but is on will smith I'm legend figure. Might look for subway survivor version of the jacket.

Well, fingers crossed the head looks better than that last pic made it look, though I don't think it'll be as good as the EB one in the main pics. The MC version of the Trailmaster swamps Jack. The Subway one is a much better fit as they probably used the same body on that as they did on their Jack.

I really hope you're right, but, I know the original head when I see it and all pics bar the last one are most definitely of the original head.

Bauer_zps7d27b271.jpg

Got this from https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Custom-...204?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20e9f517c4

Looks good paint is nice. I think the eyes are painted rather well. But I think the head is a tad slim.

any8amyd.jpg

This is what it looks like on an aci Christian body. Though I won't be using it for this.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

Ok, that one looks good.

It's not easy to fit a neckpost to the Subway body that takes that type of head. I put a Slim neck on the one I had and it was very loose.

There are male bodies by Coomodel coming out soon that will be perfect for a custom Jack:

This does come with a post for neckless heads.

Last edited:
Back