Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look very cool! Isn't there another figure that came with a badge? Like Bruce Willis Die Hard or something? I think he also had one in the movies?...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Now I think of it, the VTS set with the Bruce Willis head did come with ID, but it wasn't like that. I'll keep an eye out for those sets now I know what to look for.

This one also has a nice police badge and some extra's! Also a nice jacket.. tempted to buy it hehe

That is easy to make I think, just a litte wire and a plastic knob you put in his ear

Finally, CTU and MI6 together at last...
1397FF3F-1E1E-4989-885E-7F71B51B6F43_zpsrcoj8jm1.jpg

It's a pretty good one, comparable certainly to the Mexican ones, but, without the glass eyes, it does lack the pizazz of the original.

True, the eyes are a let down. I've got two original Bauer, but, still, I'm getting this one as the original has become difficult to find. I don't know yet what I'm gonna do with it though. Maybe a season 9 Bauer...:)

A Soldier Story body is the only one I can think of that the head would fit on and look right. I had my Mexican ones on an old S2.

Back