eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I cancelled my order for this years ago. Will be seeking out a better, well-made alternative.

Flairing jaw syndrome.
20c8a42fff33ed733ce356f652744b7f.jpg
30371bd4a8c87adc1a8168f93c99e872.jpg

This is what Gino from EFX posted over at the RPF.

Sorry but to me this is just excuse after excuse and I don’t think it justifies the wait or the end result.

So they had 2 choices with their limited knowledge/resources in making prop replicas... and the one they ultimately decided on was, "Let's make it look accurate in the visor up position!"

:rotfl

I'm amazed how some people would like even a turd if it is licensed. LOL
This helmet is not a turd, but definitely has issues, no matter what EFX cheerleaders say. If this was PCR line, then we wouldn't mind so much, but this is the Limited Edition that costs $700 or more - before we got high quality from LE line, now we get excuses and poor craftsmanship :(

So they had 2 choices with their limited knowledge/resources in making prop replicas... and the one they ultimately decided on was, "Let's make it look accurate in the visor up position!"

:rotfl

And it’s straight up feces from a bull. It’s just poor work, there are other fiberglass helmets out there that don’t have this kind of gap.

BTW how big is the numbered plaque the EFX helmet comes with compared to old MR and EFX plaques? Wondering if i can display it on an old MR plaque holder instead of the fugly EFX helmet stand

BTW how big is the numbered plaque the EFX helmet comes with compared to old MR and EFX plaques? Wondering if i can display it on an old MR plaque holder instead of the fugly EFX helmet stand

Hopefully they didn’t change that too.

I still don't understand why they changed the stand?

This new stand looks and feels cheaper than the old EFX stands. I bet it is cheaper to produce it too, and with EFX issues lately they went with the cheapest crap they could go with... Personally I don't care about stands or plaques, but I want my helmet to be secure on the support I put it on, not to worry it will fall due to flimsy nature of the stand. I might use one of my custom wood stand made by a RPF member for the EFX scout, just to be sure it won't fail like the flimsy acrylic one

The stand is new and looks like crap alas :( The plaques doesn't look like a regular EFX plaque. We'll see when someone takes measurements

This new stand is horrendous. It’s too hard to keep the old circle ones apparently. Hope the plaque is the same size as the old ones.

And for a $700 heavy fiberglass helmet, which already has its issues, this is is what we needed: a cheap flimsy acrylic stand that looks like a f@#%ing crane. LOL

Back