eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems more EFX Scouts arrived, pics courtesy of Jorel De Castro, Philippines :

efx1-horz.jpg

28379420_1661829867198049_6816222270852430279_n.jpg

28379682_1661824677198568_8871574703755476578_n.jpg

To be honest the overall display is underwhelming compared to the other EFX items I own. EFX cheapened up on the stand using a simply acrylic one? For a $700 fiberglass helmet? :(

Yeah, this is very odd. Normally, their quality is good?

Maybe they rushed it out because of all the talk of legal action?

Hate the stand. Looks like something you'd pick up off eBay for a few bucks. I wish RS would do another run of scouts. Unfortunately I lack the skills to put their kit together.

Last edited:
Same here. If RS did another run, I’d be really happy. I’m just not sure the Legend will ever come out or compare to the quality of the RS helmets.

They are doing another run, the owner has confirmed it. Just a waiting game at this point, I guess they want to get the new Snowtrooper helmet finished for production and ship out the X-Wing helmets.

Yeah this helmet from EFX is underwhelming. The jaw line from the front looks pinched and yet the bottom of the jaw where it meets the helmet flairs out. :(

The flaring of the jaw, the soft snout and the cheapass stand are not encouraging alas.

Indeed RS is making another Scout run for CargoHold FB group, jst be alert.

efxstand12243.jpg

Finished. The plaque has Cargo Hold Edition printed on the plaque, so I guess it goes in the group. Aren't you on FB? I'm Sarge RS there.

I joined that group last year. Hopefully when it is announced, Facebook decides to show me that post. :lol

Sometimes they don't seem to show me everything I want to see. :slap

Finished. The plaque has Cargo Hold Edition printed on the plaque, so I guess it goes in the group. Aren't you on FB? I'm Sarge RS there.

No. I'm one of the few on the planet who's not on FB.
Guess I'll miss out on this one. I really want a weathered one. I love the way yours looks, & who knows when eFX will get their Legend out - & even then, I like RSs weathering better.

I think the Cargo Hold run, with Signature is limited to FB but They will offer regular finished helmets on the website.

No. I'm one of the few on the planet who's not on FB.
Guess I'll miss out on this one. I really want a weathered one. I love the way yours looks, & who knows when eFX will get their Legend out - & even then, I like RSs weathering better.

Just try to contact Rob or Simon at RS and tell them you want this. Rob usually answers pretty fast.
I'm not a big FB fan, my wall is empty (never post on my wall there), but many things moved from the forums to FB alas. Just join and take it slowly. :)

I think the Cargo Hold run, with Signature is limited to FB but They will offer regular finished helmets on the website.

Even better then, this could mean more helmets for the fans.

Jkno, what’s your overall opinion of this helmet? I still owe $500...is it worth it or should I wait for RS version to be made?

The thing with the EFX helmet is that you'll get a buyer if you don't like it. There are licensed suckers born every minute, people who don't care about accuracy, just a Disney logo slapped on the box. They will buy it from you later on, if you decide you don't like it. EFX has some accuracy issues from what we've seen in the pics so far. Maybe it happened only to these 2 EFX helmets, maybe all have it. But even the Legend picture on EFX site, or the ones posted by Gino have some issues, the first being that missing reinforcement band underside the visor. I'll get the EFX, since I pre-ordered it, but I already have RS and LW. RS on the other hand is a different animal all together, uber accurate and with a sig edition you also have limited edition. RS is the true Legend.

Back