DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
...and have they ever gotten back to you about your second replacement? even though you sent a photo with two figures.

I'm 2 weeks and 3 days now with two emails sent off. Not even a we'll look into your case, or can you supply more photos. Nada. My hope is diminishing with it. However when certain members here try to rub some peoples noses in it, this drives my motivation again.

By chance I was playing catch up with my RSS and came across this article ;)

Couldn't agree more - I worked on a customer service desk for a number of years and encountered some of the nicest people and some of the most horrible people I have ever met. As soon as they showed to me they respected me and they were polite and simply wanted me to help them, then I would go out of my way to do everything I could. Customers that immediately treated me like crap got no where - I simply did as little as I could - as slow as possible.

Couldn't agree more - I worked on a customer service desk for a number of years and encountered some of the nicest people and some of the most horrible people I have ever met. As soon as they showed to me they respected me and they were polite and simply wanted me to help them, then I would go out of my way to do everything I could. Customers that immediately treated me like crap got no where - I simply did as little as I could - as slow as possible.

That's awesome considering whatever you did reflected on your employer! :rock:rock:rock

You would've found yourself in line at EDD faster than your head could spin if you worked for me. The responsibility of a CS rep is to identify the issue and understand where the customer is coming from. It's also perfectly understandable to expect the customers to be irate, especially if your company is ____ing them over or if they feel that is the case. Failure to work with them shows a complete lack of respect for your job, and in most cases, for yourself. I'm not saying the customer is always right, they're not, but they have the right to be angry. And being in that position, it's your job to figure out if it's a problem you can resolve. Adding to the animosity is completely irresponsible and 100x more disrespectful than an angry customer.

...and have they ever gotten back to you about your second replacement? even though you sent a photo with two figures.

I'm 2 weeks and 3 days now with two emails sent off. Not even a we'll look into your case, or can you supply more photos. Nada. My hope is diminishing with it. However when certain members here try to rub some peoples noses in it, this drives my motivation again.

Just got email from Eric from Toys2 and he stepped in and got me some results. I guess no more sacrificial dance in front of TH.
As for CSR in general. I worked the tech support calls for a while and when I had customers screaming in my ear and at the end of the call I got them to calm down and helped them sort out the issue I was always proud of myself to have turned things around for them. Certainly easier than having someone actually "in your face". Certainly makes it easier to take knowing it's your job to do so but we are all human so it is quiet reasonable to help those extra nice ppl that extra bit more if that is even possible.

That's awesome considering whatever you did reflected on your employer! :rock:rock:rock

You would've found yourself in line at EDD faster than your head could spin if you worked for me. The responsibility of a blah blah blah
Things in Europe work differently than they do in the U.S. Of course, the UK is always its own case, but I wouldn't be shocked if a French or Italian customer service person were less than helpful. Different cultural expectations.

Though I should add, I'm sure that people working more menial jobs in the U.S. do a lot more foot-dragging than employers think they do.

You would've found yourself in line at EDD faster than your head could spin if you worked for me. The responsibility of a CS rep is to identify the issue and understand where the customer is coming from. It's also perfectly understandable to expect the customers to be irate, especially if your company is ____ing them over or if they feel that is the case. Failure to work with them shows a complete lack of respect for your job, and in most cases, for yourself. I'm not saying the customer is always right, they're not, but they have the right to be angry. And being in that position, it's your job to figure out if it's a problem you can resolve. Adding to the animosity is completely irresponsible and 100x more disrespectful than an angry customer.

LMAO thanks for the advice - but it was a saturday job whilst i was a student. Sounds like your a **** guy to work for if u ask me :)

LMAO thanks for the advice - but it was a saturday job whilst i was a student. Sounds like your a **** guy to work for if u ask me :)

I expect my employees to be reasonable, and earn their pay, not be selfish little _____es who refuse to do the difficult aspects of the position they're hired for. I'd rather be a ____ than an entitlement ____. ;)

OK guys you gotto stop using so many vulgar words cause reading all the posts I am having a hard time filling in all the blanks properly :rotfl

No wonder you guys have no problems with this... I never played this kinda game when I was a child especially since I did not grow up in an English speaking country.

probably the same answer like mine. seems that they stopped replacing this figure. I'm curious if someone gets still a replacement, and i really do hope that you vodoun will get yours replaced - or even get an answer

Care to quote the email without confidential details?

Hello Nathan,

Sorry for keep you waiting!

However, we are sorry to tell you that no replacement could be made as there may be slim chances of leakage.

Remarks: Please kindly noted that NOT all products have such problem, we will inspect each case in detail & ONLY provide replacement for serious damaged body due to oil leaking problem.

Hot Toys reserves final rights on all replacement requests.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your support for Hot Toys products!

Best regards,

SA/ Hot Toys

I'm curious if someone gets still a replacement, and i really do hope that you vodoun will get yours replaced - or even get an answer

I honestly don't think it's going to happen to be honest. 2 weeks, 5 days has now passed and nothing.

As you know, before only small numbers were contacting them even though at that time there was no 100% fix.

Now that we all know there is a 100% fix I think word has spread around from this board to other boards and collectors all over so therefor there has been a mass flood of emails asking for replacements. So Hot Toys is now refusing any and all replacements even if you've never ever had one and now the 1 only replacement policy has been thrown out the window.

Now you get the the pathetic decoy to throw off collectors trying to bluff us with the can't guarantee leakage policy with replacements even though photos are circulating all over the web with the new body and plastic replacements the new body has.

Had mine a week know, and no sign of any leakage do you guys think ime out the woods. Like i said i bought this straight from Hong Kong its not a replacement and it has the plastic under his armour/shirt.

That reply is a generic early stage brush off and should not be seen as the end but the beginning. Don't clean the Bat anymore and take the best "worst" picture you can an in this case tends to be flash pictures and more clear and firm with your follow up request as it certainly now seems first level support is not handing out replacements anymore in an attempt to limit exposure but for your individual case you want to have your case escalted to the supervisor or alike to demand what is your right to own a flawless figures as it certainly does exist! At some point if it goes nowhere I would call them. Also get your seller involved as they may care a bit more about your satisfaction

Had mine a week know, and no sign of any leakage do you guys think ime out the woods. Like i said i bought this straight from Hong Kong its not a replacement and it has the plastic under his armour/shirt.

It's more accurate to determine which version you have by pressing/poking your bay in the abdominal area and see if it is hard plastic or a dense but still flexible rubber

Back