Dream Warriors Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept refreshing the main page, expecting to see the now-familiar "Priority Pre-Order" box but they're not going that route, it seems.

Regardless, got one.

- J!

I was on the fence about ordering this one, but not anymore. Syringe hands, Freddy's remains, chest of souls... that's just too cool to pass up. I'll definitely be trying for this one tomorrow.

OMG! I'm going to cry if I don't get this tomorrow! :monkey2

This is now my msut have out of all the Sideshow items! I love it! :monkey5

I'm going to wear my lucky t-shirt tomorrow!

PsychoCenobite :chew

Good Luck to everybody with Freddy tomorrow. I have to feed some cats for a friend who will be away for the weekend, and I told him to leave his computer on!!! I will be able to leave work early for my lunch break, have enough time to feed the kitties, hoepfully order Freddy and boogie back!
:chew

PsychoCenobite said:
OMG! I'm going to cry if I don't get this tomorrow! :monkey2

This is now my msut have out of all the Sideshow items! I love it! :monkey5

I'm going to wear my lucky t-shirt tomorrow!

PsychoCenobite :chew

Same here PC.....I LOVE the acc. with this Freddy...I have had no doubt about getting this one since they announced it, but the acc. make this so much cooler......the BEST acc. to come with any Freddy so far!!!!!!I will :monkey2 like a baby monkey if I dont get this Freddy....

I have a friend who is gonna try and get me an attendee one today (the lucky buggers going to SDCC) but I've GOT to have this Freddy.

[scary voice]Beware any of you who get one tomorrow if I don't for you will incur my WRATH!!!!!!![/scary voice]

I THINK THE PREORDER TOMORROW WILL BE JUST FINE.EVERYONE WHO WANTS ONE WILL GET IT...YOU WILL SEE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND STAR WARS FIGURES, IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER TO ORDER HIM...EVERY FANATIC ON THIS BOARD WILL GET ONE, THRUST ME...JUST DONT WAIT TOO MUCH TO ORDER HIM....

He looks good by the way !!! their best Freddy to date IMO...love all the stuff he comes with... just hope his hat does not leave marks on his head....:google

[scary voice]Beware any of you who get one tomorrow if I don't for you will incur my WRATH!!!!!!![/scary voice]
Read through some of the Buffy posts about Spike, you know not to incur the wrath of abstractharmony!!!:rotfl

OK, so this says attendee-edition. Can I assume that, like Vader, there will be an non-attendee version up for order soon?

Badism said:
OK, so this says attendee-edition. Can I assume that, like Vader, there will be an non-attendee version up for order soon?
Yes, tomorrow at 10:00am PST...for NON-att.

Last edited:
Badism said:

Tomorrow 10am PST

This is THE Freddy to collect if you ask me, it has everything.

It's so awesome that they still are giving us the syringe hands! I really love that. And to top it all off, you have Freddy's charred remains?!! :google

They have seriously outdone themselves this time. Sweet sculpt, finally some damn accessories, and that sick chest. Dooley.... you rock!:chew

DarkArtist81 said:
It's so awesome that they still are giving us the syringe hands! I really love that. And to top it all off, you have Freddy's charred remains?!! :google

They have seriously outdone themselves this time. Sweet sculpt, finally some damn accessories, and that sick chest. Dooley.... you rock!:chew

Ditto...100% Ditto....

Back