Dragon's Iron Man release in MAY 2013!! Gemini and Heartbreaker release date included

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerodynamic

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Woo! Saw that Dragon has announced their Iron Man release date!!! Fastest will be available in MAY!! So FAST!!!

ironman-release-date.jpg

More their Iron Man Figure Official Information:

Wha?? Does everybody and their grandma have an Iron Man license??
The movie sucked, so I really couldn't care less about any of these. What a letdown.

Wha?? Does everybody and their grandma have an Iron Man license??
The movie sucked, so I really couldn't care less about any of these. What a letdown.

Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

movie was disappointing at times, but good overall. and marvel makes most of their money from licencing, deal with it and move on.

1/9 is an ideal scale for a regular action figure collector. Now, I hope they do the Avengers too! :rock

So is it like watching the Transformers movies all over again? Each armor only appears for like 30 seconds before they are wiped off?

So is it like watching the Transformers movies all over again? Each armor only appears for like 30 seconds before they are wiped off?

30 seconds..I wish- some are so fast you can't really tell what they are..!
That space armor- if it was in the film I never saw it!!!!!!!!!

30 seconds..I wish- some are so fast you can't really tell what they are..!
That space armor- if it was in the film I never saw it!!!!!!!!!

You weren't looking hard enough :pfft:

:lol it had a pipe thrown at it then turn and blew the guy UP who threw it up, then had a little head turn at the camera, as if to say "im badass" :rotfl

Last edited:
O **** I almost thought this was all 1/6 scales being crammed all together this close! I freaked out for a while until I saw the 1/9. :lol Thought my wallet was going to die!

Back