Dr. Horrible 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*thumbs up!*
Looks great Cadaver!!!

Besides these and your Serenity bashes, what else do you have up your sleeves?

Thanks man!!

Right now, I got a House M.D. on the table and a Grey Warden that I am making from my Imagination. other then that, I am getting a few pieces for my T-800 (I actually got my grenade launcher today!)

Other then that, just Dr. horrible(which in on the back burner), Wash and Kaylee. Then a break on my own stuff till school is done.

Once I am done Jayne, It's all gonna be about the shorts :wink1:

Lol that's in no way why I was asking! Just see you sporadically in the Custom section is all so I knew you were up to other stuff. Just curious! :) I tend to stick over there and lurk in other board areas.

Haha! I know you weren't, I just want you to know I haven't forgotten.

I stay here mostly and I am slowly venturing into the customs section. I'm gonna get a custom thread started one of these days.

What have you been working on?

Nothing but Lost! Mal was my only custom outside of my Lost bashes actually. And I'm not actively collecting anything else so....

Looking forward to seeing you eventual thread!

It's great to see your Hammer comin' along nicely with Trevor's head attached - it's looking awesome Cadaver!! Can't wait to see the end result!

Any more luck on a NPH sculpt (or at least a feasible HS that could pass for him)?

Hey Cadaver, did you ever finish your Dr. H or Captain Hammer? I'd love to see some pics of how these turned out, or pics of whatever progress you've made. I'm still thinking of doing these (if only I could find a NPH head!)

Anybody else attempt these? If so, let us know and bring on the pics!

I still need to paint my captain hammer head, but other then that hes done.

I saw in the star wars section that unsung hero is gonna be doing an NPH head so I'll wait till then.

I saw in the star wars section that unsung hero is gonna be doing an NPH head so I'll wait till then.

Really - how cool is that!! I didn't know anything about it - thanks for the news... Seeing that NPH sculpt is gonna make my decision to go ahead and bash the duo all the easier!

And just out of curiosity, what are the chances you might be willing to make another Dr. Horrible lab coat to sell to me down the road? Just putting out a general feeler for now...

Last edited:
Hey Cadaver, did you ever finish your Dr. H or Captain Hammer? I'd love to see some pics of how these turned out, or pics of whatever progress you've made. I'm still thinking of doing these (if only I could find a NPH head!)

Anybody else attempt these? If so, let us know and bring on the pics!

He looked great in progress, any updates! I love Captain Hammer :)

Really - how cool is that!! I didn't know anything about it - thanks for the news... Seeing that NPH sculpt is gonna make my decision to go ahead and bash the duo all the easier!

And just out of curiosity, what are the chances you might be willing to make another Dr. Horrible lab coat to sell to me down the road? Just putting out a general feeler for now...

I can probably manage that. I am in the final push to get my final project done for school so it probably won't happen till after April.

Back