Dr. Horrible 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

Cadaver202 - I saw on the Trevor FF sculpts thread that you just got your extra Fillion head in for capt hammer. Congrats - I would love to see some new pics of him with the noggin attached!

Also, I've never commissioned a sculpt before. Can you give me a heads-up on what something like a NPH sculpt would cost and from whom?

Yo Cadaver, Your Dr. Horrible figures are coming along great. I too am antsy to see the Hammer figure with his head on. Where are you going to get the chest emblem for Hammer? Heard that Joss wa doing a sequeal. Loved the first one. Keep up the good work.

Old Grandpa

I printed off the logo but i forgot to switch the image around so I have to wait till I can get to a printer again.

I will post pictures later on today maybe or tomorrow.

I have heard about the sequel but i dont know much about it. could be good, but who knows.

Hey Cadaver, what are you printing the image on?

If you're using the Avery Iron-on transfers, be careful and make sure you have the right ones. There's ones for light colours and ones for Dark.

The reason I bring this up, is because the transfers for light colours don't transfer the 'white' of the image since the transfer itself is clear (which also means that any other light colours (like yellow) will be transparent.

The ones for dark fabrics are actually opaque white and don't need to be 'flipped' when printed (whereas the light ones do).

So be careful... I almost made the same mistake doing a LOST custom. Luckily I tested it first, and then realized it wouldn't show at all and then spent 3 days looking for the dark ones (which are a little pricier than the others). Just a heads up!!

beeshaw- I was using for light colors i think so maybe i should buy some dark colors. thanks!

as for an NPH head sculpt i have talked to sunohc to make one.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2645314#post2645314

thats the link to the thread if you wanna get in on it.

I bought a pack of 5 sheets to use less than a 1/4 of a page. If you want, pm me the image, the size you want it and I'll print one off for you and send it out on Monday. It'll save you about $17. ;)

beeshaw- I was using for light colors i think so maybe i should buy some dark colors. thanks!

as for an NPH head sculpt i have talked to sunohc to make one.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2645314#post2645314

thats the link to the thread if you wanna get in on it.

Excellent job on starting an NPH sculpt thread, cadaver202!! I know you made your doc H 'smock' and painted some safety boots white, but do you a recipe thus far for your capt hammer (what kind of gloves etc...)?

beeshaw-PM sent!

the Captain hammer is on a hot toys drake body. the pants are from a hot toys Chris from resident evil. The gloves are Hot Toys SDU 3.0 Casual Wear, here is a link to the auction;

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...01164&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_3232wt_1137

The shirt is from a random store on ebay that i dont remember at the moment.

I still need a belt and to paint the gun.

oh and the NPH head maybe a no go. I didnt know that we arent allowed to collect money to get a commission made on here and i dont have the money. maybe ill try my hand at it.

oh yes! ;)

after a very kind person made me some logos, all that is left is to paint the gloves, find a good belt and paint the head.

That's coming together marvelously!! Looks so good now, you know he'll be perfect when you finish him up!

But it's a real shame that the NPH interest thread is verboten - I now realize it's a no-no and all, but it would've been so cool for all who want one to be able to get a NPH head without one person having to risk so much in the beginning to commission a sculpt. I really applaud your initiative for trying!! Sigh....

Finally, I'd like to start in someday on a captain hammer as well, so if whatever kind person who made cadaver202 the hammer shirt logo might want to step forward to help out just one more browncoat / horrible-lovin' whedonite, that whedonite would be forever grateful!! ;) (and if not, I understand that too...)

Finally, I'd like to start in someday on a captain hammer as well, so if whatever kind person who made cadaver202 the hammer shirt logo might want to step forward to help out just one more browncoat / horrible-lovin' whedonite, that whedonite would be forever grateful!! ;) (and if not, I understand that too...)

Just printed them off and it'll be on it's way to you tomorrow! :1-1:

I printed off a couple extra as to not waste the rest of the transfer paper. I have 4 more Captain Hammer Iron-On logo's if any of you Freaks/Whedonites/Browncoats (kinda I guess?) would like one. Just PM me! :wave

Last edited:
Where are you going to get the chest emblem for Hammer?

Old Grandpa

after a very kind person made me some logos, all that is left is to paint the gloves, find a good belt and paint the head.

Finally, I'd like to start in someday on a captain hammer as well, so if whatever kind person who made cadaver202 the hammer shirt logo might want to step forward to help out just one more browncoat / horrible-lovin' whedonite, that whedonite would be forever grateful!! ;)

Have you guys received your logo's yet?

LookCloser, yours were sent out last Friday so it still may be a couple days.
OG, you should have gotten yours already, and cadaver, you should have your replacements (Don't forget to take the backing off this time! :lol) any day now if you haven't already...

Back