Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: My favorite dino! :rock :rock :rock :woo

Mine too! My most anticipated release!
:rock:rock:rock:rock

Same here and yeah it doesn't mean it will continue..but at least it can go out with all the products released for it now if it does indeed end.

So I'm hoping the Apato makes it this year at the least..the Stego though might be Q1 2012 ...I'm not sure it will make Christmas right now. I'm curious to see what date SS puts on it.

I hope that the line continues, it would be a huge shame for it not to. I hope its released by Christmas. The wait for this is going to be killer.

Mine too! My most anticipated release!
:rock:rock:rock:rock

I hope that the line continues, it would be a huge shame for it not to. I hope its released by Christmas. The wait for this is going to be killer.

Dude, I'm so glad you finally got your STEGOSAURUS !!!! :yess:

Been a long time comin' eh ? ;D

I'm hoping it stays around for a long while to come..even it's jsut a piece or two a year. I guess I'll supplement by Dino desires with other artists in that case as well...lol

Dude, I'm so glad you finally got your STEGOSAURUS !!!! :yess:

Been a long time comin' eh ? ;D

I'm hoping it stays around for a long while to come..even it's jsut a piece or two a year. I guess I'll supplement by Dino desires with other artists in that case as well...lol

Thank you. I was pretty much going to give up hope of it seeing the light of day if it was not previewed during the SDCC event. I can't wait to see how it looks next to the other pieces at the show.

I can live with one or two pieces. This is the line I'm going to be most loyal to, but there are a few other items I would like from the Star Wars and Marvel lines, so it'll be nice to be able to juggle the three.

I'm so happy too ! That's great, Stego looks truly BADASS !
Do you know guys that BBC is working on Walking with Dinosaurs 3d ?

Thank you. I was pretty much going to give up hope of it seeing the light of day if it was not previewed during the SDCC event. I can't wait to see how it looks next to the other pieces at the show.

I can live with one or two pieces. This is the line I'm going to be most loyal to, but there are a few other items I would like from the Star Wars and Marvel lines, so it'll be nice to be able to juggle the three.

Same here, it really looked bad there for a bit...this still might be the last hurrah but we'll see...it wouldn't be a bad way to go..but there is still so much MORE to do.

I'm so happy too ! That's great, Stego looks truly BADASS !
Do you know guys that BBC is working on Walking with Dinosaurs 3d ?

She really does ! ;D

BBC has WWD: 3D , Planet Dinosaur there is Discovery's Reign of the Dinosaurs ( to be previewed during comic con ) , Spielburg's Terra Nova and a couple more theatrical Dino films coming...so we should be set for dinosaur viewing material through next year. ;)

I've been told that that it does indeed have the throat osteoderms, it's just hard to see in this image. The color make sense for an adult female..a male would have been flashier.

I also have it on good authority the line is far from going extinct..I can't say anymore but we should see soon.

I've been told that that it does indeed have the throat osteoderms, it's just hard to see in this image. The color make sense for an adult female..a male would have been flashier.

I also have it on good authority the line is far from going extinct..I can't say anymore but we should see soon.

OOOHHH nice cant wait to see whats next! :yess:

There goes my wallet :pfft:

I'm just excited to hear it's continuing.. heh heh

I've also heard that the delay for the Apato has nothing to do with the sculpt as we all feared...it's one of many pieces that was pushed back due to SDCC preparation. So no worries there either..it's a GOOD day ! ;D

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

It's great that the Stego is alone and not fighting an other dino,(diorama's are awesome too)
But I want my mosasaurus !^^

Seems not. If there are any, we would have seen them by now. Looks like the Stego is likely the last in line for this.... Line. The Dinosauria line is going the way of the dinosaurs. Sad.....

But I heard on previous post that the line is ''far from going extinct''...
I would be good to have a confirmation.

Back