Finally found a forum for 1/6 collecting!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithlee_collector

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey peeps!

I'm glad I stumbled across this forum for 1/6 collecting... while I've only started collecting 1/6 figures the last few years, I've always thought that Facebook groups were not always the best way to share, sell/buy and collect information on this hobby. I loved used forums in the past during my days of working and modifying cars I honestly prefer this type of channel/medium to share and meeting fellow hobbyists.

To give a little bit of info about myself, I started collecting 1/18 diecast cars, mainly ChampCars/IndyCars, then moved into collecting Masterpiece Transformers and then got into collecting 1/6 figures after being a fan of such MCU movies like GOTG and Avengers Infinity War. Compared to some collectors, I probably don't have a ton of figures while to other collectors, I have boatload. While I love getting the latest and greatest figures that Hot Toys releases, I must admit that I get much more satisfaction from kitbashing figures. I'm definitely not as hardcore as having custom head sculpts and outfits made but I enjoy the process of sourcing the necessary pieces to put a complete figure together.

Anyhow, I'm hoping to sell and buy figures and parts as well as share more of my experiences with you all soon! In the meantime, you can find some of my work + figures on my Instagram page -> Login • Instagram

Cheers,

Keith

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Keith!
wavesmile.gif

Back