Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Height is slightly less of a concern because the shelves are adjustable. Although if it is really tall it could become an issue. I'm a bit disappointed that even if it is previewed during 12 days it seems that we're only going to get a pic and no details.

Yes, and it might just be the same image we saw in the calendar. Unveiling-wise though, I think we could expect to see more soon. I leave the schedule predictions to Blade's sharp mind. :impatient:

When was the Apato put up for order? It seems like it has been awhile, so we probably are due for another PO soon.

When was the Apato put up for order? It seems like it has been awhile, so we probably are due for another PO soon.

Ocotber 1st is when the Apatosaurus went up for pre-order. I'm dying to have that beauty in my clutches. hehe.

I really do hope that they post a different picture of the Stegosaurus. That is, a more revealing one. :pray:

So the Tupux was in July, Apato in Oct, seems like Stego any time now is about right.

I've changed my mind, I hope it doesn't go up for order until 40 days after my Ms. Marvel ships.

Something that will hopefully tide me over until official pics are revealed. My wife and I built this cake for our 1-year old. The head, tail and egg are made of rice krispy mix, everything else is cake and icing. It was our first cake, so I imagine we will get better when we do our next one. We aren't crazy about the detailing... i need an icing airbrush! I photoshopped in the sky and green foreground since I thought it matched the kiddy look of the cake. Fun little project!

cake2.jpg

That is a kick ass cake and I have no doubt your son will love it when he sees the pics in a few years. For my first bday my mom made me a Winnie-the-Pooh cake. I always thought that was pretty awesome.

Thanks! It's a red velvet cake too, so when you cut into it, the dinosaur starts bleeding. :lol I wanted to put red icing on the horns to simulate blood, but got voted down... :lol

Very disappointing this wasn't previewed in "12 Days of Christmas". I might be wrong but it's the only item in the 2011 calendar that wasn't previewed?

I think it will be coming soon. I'm actually okay with the delay as I have a couple of items I intend to order very soon, so I would like to apply the rewards points from them to it.

"Slow" is a relative term. I'm making preparations for all the cool new goodies being released this year. :panic:

Back