DEAR NASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
I am from L.A. and I hate the Lakers, but then I hate the Clippers, wait I just hate Basketball. :lol
yeahhhhh you like hockey...traitor!

nash said:
yeahhhhh you like hockey...traitor!
Yes its a real mans game not a game where when you touch someone they call a foul.

The Stanley Cup is not called the Hardest Championship to win for no reason.

The ill Jedi said:
**** you.

You're obviously not very smart if all you can do is call people people stupid.
you just called me a moron before that. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I guess you edited your post to take out the part where you referred to me as a moron. Why?

Honestly though, this is pointless, can we please stop? Before mark puts on his hockey gear and hockey checks us.

I'm actually a Boston fan as sad as it is these days. I also have a soft spot for Utah...Sloan played college ball with my dad.

Barbosa baby!!!!

BTW, Kwame Brown is the worst, WORST 1st pick ever. I rather have the guy who OD'ed after being picked on my team then Brown. Kwame is worthless and I feel sorry for Lakers fans that hey have to put up with him.

nash said:
you just called me a moron before that, stupid. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I guess you edited your post to take out the part where you referred to me as a moron. Why?
I took it back 'cause it was uncalled for.

Like I said, I was talking about the TEAMS. I guess I got a little upset about what you said prior to that. But I realized it's not worth starting name calling for. I'll edit mine, if you edit yours and we'll just practice some Sportsmanship. Deal?

Oh and you just called me stupid again. :D

Evidently sports are a topic best left off the boards as well?

Man you'd think Sideshow just released a SW figure with the wrong blaster :lol

The ill Jedi said:
I took it back 'cause it was uncalled for.

Like I said, I was talking about the TEAMS. I guess I got a little upset about what you said prior to that. But I realized it's not worth starting name calling for. I'll edit mine, if you edit yours and we'll just practice some Sportsmanship. Deal?

Oh and you just called me stupid again.

deal deal. i'd much rather pick on mark anyways, what kind of american prefers hockey over basketball.......:confused: lol jk mark.

I LOVE the NBA Playoffs man!!!!!!!! I wait all season for this which is IMO "THE REAL" NBA season!

nash said:
I LOVE the NBA Playoffs man!!!!!!!! I wait all season for this which is IMO "THE REAL" NBA season!
If you NBA Playoffs are good you should try some NHL playoffs.:D
Just plan to stay up late because there are always never ending games.

Back