Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 3 - Connor Kenway 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update. I hope that Giantoy isn't far behind.

Definitely shoot them an email. They themselves said that Damtoys plan on having Connor shipped sometime in March but nothing more than that. Then again, I asked them this about 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered from Monkey Depot. If I see anything from them I'll update you guys.

I've been hearing China/Hong Kong is getting back to normal, so I wouldn't be surprised to see these actually getting shipped.

I dont know why I feel so anxious to get him. I?ve loved my HT Ezio and that has been the only assassin design I love until I saw how they made Connor.

I dont know why I feel so anxious to get him. I?ve loved my HT Ezio and that has been the only assassin design I love until I saw how they made Connor.

Yeah Connor?s robes look much better irl than in the game. He just looks so... sleek. Im just hoping that Damtoys will make a Revelations Ezio; that outfit was just jaw dropping.

Yeah Connor?s robes look much better irl than in the game. He just looks so... sleek. Im just hoping that Damtoys will make a Revelations Ezio; that outfit was just jaw dropping.

Oh man. I really want all the three Ezios. Brotherhood. Then Revelations with the beard and fur pauldron. I just like characters with beards in general. Hahahahah. As much as I love Edward, the Damtoys version is just so...bad.

Oh wow. I guess this was actually ready. That's awesome. Where is Giantoys located? Hong Kong? I'll be curious as to how long before other retailers start getting this in.

Got my shipping notification from Giantoys. :)

As in, your figure has been shipped?? You gotta upload some photos when it arrives man! And yeah, I can confirm that the figure has been released in Hong Kong. Someone is now selling it (locally, face-to-face) and advertised it on Facebook! Also, Giantoys is based in China so it makes sense how they got the figure as soon as it was released.

90594894_154498512687184_8883577709276430336_o.jpg

90982764_154498542687181_1668432461912080384_o.jpg

As in, your figure has been shipped?? You gotta upload some photos when it arrives man! And yeah, I can confirm that the figure has been released in Hong Kong. Someone is now selling it (locally, face-to-face) and advertised it on Facebook! Also, Giantoys is based in China so it makes sense how they got the figure as soon as it was released.

90594894_154498512687184_8883577709276430336_o.jpg

90982764_154498542687181_1668432461912080384_o.jpg
Yeah this box art looks amazing.

Uuugghhhh can?t wait to get mine. Would love to see it in dynamic action poses.

That’s my review! Was going to share it but you did it already!
I’m really impressed with this figure, I can’t find any issues with it.

That?s my review! Was going to share it but you did it already!
I?m really impressed with this figure, I can?t find any issues with it.

Awesome review man! Did you buy this figure locally or internationally? Soooo pumped to get mine when I can.

Awesome review man! Did you buy this figure locally or internationally? Soooo pumped to get mine when I can.

Thanks!
I got it from the distributor here in China. Great figure, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!

Looks good. I think he'll need a weathering treatment. The blue could be a bit more subdued and varied. But the tailoring looks superb!

TNS just sent me an email they have the Connors to ship but HK Post is not shipping to the US so if I want it now I have to pay an extra 38.00 for EMS shipping. Should I pay it or wait. How long do you think before shipping resumes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TNS just sent me an email they have the Connors to ship but HK Post is not shipping to the US so if I want it now I have to pay an extra 38.00 for EMS shipping. Should I pay it or wait. How long do you think before shipping resumes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Idk man, but to be honest, I foresee this not getting better any time soon. If you dont wanna wait another month or so, then just pay it off.

Back