1/6 SWToys FS061 Miss Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SW Lara 1.jpg
SW Lara 2.jpg
SW Lara 3.jpg
SW Lara 4.jpg
SW Lara 5.jpg
SW Lara 6.jpg
SW Lara 7.jpg
SW Lara 8.jpg
SW Lara 9.jpg
SW Lara 10.jpg
SW Lara 11.jpg
SW Lara 12.jpg
SW Lara 13.jpg
SW Lara 14.jpg
SW Lara 15.jpg
SW Lara 16.jpg
SW Lara 17.jpg

SWtoys 1/6 NO: FS061 MISS CROFT

List:

Battle damaged female head sculpt: 1

pendant: 1

white vest: 1

distressed gray vest: 1 distressed

trousers: 1 distressed

arm bandage Cloth strips: 1

worn thigh bandage cloth strips: 1

belt with gun pouch: 1 shoulder

strap: 1

longbow: 1 set of

arrows: 5

flames (small): 1

aged quiver: 1 set

Torch: 1

flame (large): 1

mountaineering pick: 2

rifle (with grenade launcher): 1

rifle magazine: 2

shotgun: 1

shotgun magazine: 1

pistol: 1

extended pistol magazine Clip: 1 pair

Walkie-talkie: 1 pair

Old-fashioned ordinary hands: 1 pair

Old-fashioned hand grips: 1 pair Old-fashioned

grasping hands A: 1 pair

Old-fashioned grasping hands B: 1 pair

Old-fashioned arrow-holding hands : 1 pair of

distressed boots: 1 pair of

distressed full-covered plastic women’s bodies: 1 pair

Chest is a little too large, but overall, not a bad figure. I really dig all the weathering. Headsculpt looks pretty nice as well. Sorta surprised they didn’t go for the moving eyes that they did on their newest Ada Wong and Jill Valentine. I might grab it to go with the LimToys Nate

I like the sculpt, the grime and the blood.

The seamless body is a double edged sword because I never like to leave the arms bent too much for long. As Gipetto noted, it's also too heavy up top.

Not being able to safely pose her aiming the bow detracts from the flaming arrow feature. She could safely hold the flaming torch with an outstretched arm though.

There's some interesting features, but the caveat is that it's SW and their history hasn't been great.

Never thought I would get excited for a Lara figure but wow she looks great, espesically for the price. But its made by SWtoys so im not sure on its final product.

My thoughts as a huge Lara fan.

Face. Best yet from SW and about even with Master Team. It’s nothing like the original reboot model but a bit like the DE version. I don’t like the hair over the eye… and the face is a bit less soft looking than the original model. She looked more innocent in the original game here she looks more mature and focused. Not a bad look but doesn’t remind me of the first game. I’m still going with the PT studio custom sculpt as it’s still the best going (although that likeness is more rude/shadow).

Body. Breasts…. First on the list as they ruin the figure for me. please guys if you have seen the game model you know they are not the size of two footballs. It was one of the things that was redesigned about the model to make the character a bit more real. Yeah I know we can use another body but then you loose the weathering. Plus the top will be loose which would look crap….

The rest of the body is great BUT I’m getting seriously tired or pleather and seamless stuff in this hobby. It all cracks and rips. To say you can’t leave them in poses is just a complete joke…. It’s like having a car that falls apart if you drive it or leave it parked outside. I also hate visible joints so I’m very hard to please 😂 I would rather collect 1/6 statue versions if they existed to avoid something a few years old falling apart.

Clothes. Look great!

Accessories. Yeah good stuff.

All in all I think a lot of people will love it. IMO despite the chest issue It’s the best looking reboot figure yet.

I still search for the perfect Lara and have purchased previous SW toys Lara’s, the MT Lara and both 1/4 statues by Weta and gaming heads. I will probably buy one of these and reduce the breasts and remove that piece of hair over the eye.

My thoughts as a huge Lara fan.

Face. Best yet from SW and about even with Master Team. It’s nothing like the original reboot model but a bit like the DE version. I don’t like the hair over the eye… and the face is a bit less soft looking than the original model. She looked more innocent in the original game here she looks more mature and focused. Not a bad look but doesn’t remind me of the first game. I’m still going with the PT studio custom sculpt as it’s still the best going (although that likeness is more rude/shadow).

Body. Breasts…. First on the list as they ruin the figure for me. please guys if you have seen the game model you know they are not the size of two footballs. It was one of the things that was redesigned about the model to make the character a bit more real. Yeah I know we can use another body but then you loose the weathering. Plus the top will be loose which would look crap….

The rest of the body is great BUT I’m getting seriously tired or pleather and seamless stuff in this hobby. It all cracks and rips. To say you can’t leave them in poses is just a complete joke…. It’s like having a car that falls apart if you drive it or leave it parked outside. I also hate visible joints so I’m very hard to please 😂 I would rather collect 1/6 statue versions if they existed to avoid something a few years old falling apart.

Clothes. Look great!

Accessories. Yeah good stuff.

All in all I think a lot of people will love it. IMO despite the chest issue It’s the best looking reboot figure yet.

I still search for the perfect Lara and have purchased previous SW toys Lara’s, the MT Lara and both 1/4 statues by Weta and gaming heads. I will probably buy one of these and reduce the breasts and remove that piece of hair over the eye.

I understand your breast issue. Recently did a boob transplant on my Ellie for that reason.

I’ve had issues with pleather but so far so good on seamless bodies. Tbleagues are very high quality and I’ve had some for atleast 4-5 years. Jiaou is pretty bad. If you put them in extreme poses they will rip right away. Can’t figure out which they’re using for this.

Attachments

• 129CFF2A-3A3F-4038-92CB-0A6362B2EC08.jpeg
    129CFF2A-3A3F-4038-92CB-0A6362B2EC08.jpeg
    473.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 247C20BF-3580-49B1-878C-8CE9A191F82B.jpeg
    247C20BF-3580-49B1-878C-8CE9A191F82B.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7696.jpeg
    IMG_7696.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I think the headsculp is based on the CGI model from the opening cinematic which is a good thing as she looks great there, however I think Rise model is the best one and while MT did a good job with the figure I think winter outfit isn’t iconic enough for the character. As a Classics fan since 90s I still hope someone makes a beautiful reimagined classic Lara figure. For some reason I truly love that SW offer, she looks beautiful ,powerful and does the job,while I’m in the minority I prefer jointed body for such characters to recreate dynamic poses and not worry about the cracks. Well it is what it is, still pleased.

Yeah I think it’s a great looking figure. (As long as the release paint job is as good as the promo). So I’m pleased it’s coming out. Moving eyes would have made it even better as at some angles the sculpt suffers from that dead stare. Looks fine straight on holding a weapon.

I have just got a 3d printer so I’m going to start experimenting with making realistically proportioned bodies in poses I like.

And yeah looking at the CGI opening trailer I think you are right that’s the look they have gone for.

Prototype looks great, final product will be ****.

If this was Master Team I'd be ordering instantly, but I'm done giving SW Toys my money. That Sadie figure was the last straw for me.

I don't have any solo SW figures, have SW/MT Ciri and another one on PO she looks great and quality is great too. What they can mess up there? Obviously they are using a stock body, and the sculpt is already there, no rooted hair, only thing they can mess up is the paint detail. I think this is a safe figure to order. Sadie was horrible I agree. They gave her a child body and prototype didn't look great either. I don't think MT gonna do the same figure anytime soon as it was rumoured 84 years ago.

IMG_4187.png

IMG_4184.jpeg
IMG_4186.png

IMG_4185.jpeg

Wrong body, missing watch on her right wrist, wrong style of boots, small looking hands, no brown belt. Another underwhelming swtoys figure lacking details and a figure that will need updates.

Last edited:
Great example of the model I loved from the PS3. Rounder and younger face, normal height with a chest that’s big for her frame but could exist naturally for some women of her size (although not exactly common).

The SW toys is a good looking generic Lara and yes does look like the HD Cut scene model facially. But I would love the model in this picture.

Attachments

• C64B9168-BA0C-46EA-86C1-398962542E91.jpeg
    C64B9168-BA0C-46EA-86C1-398962542E91.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 0
PS all that weathering is going to come off so fast! lol the blood/etc on their zombie RE3 zombie Jill was already coming off when I opened the box.

I don't have any solo SW figures, have SW/MT Ciri and another one on PO she looks great and quality is great too. What they can mess up there? Obviously they are using a stock body, and the sculpt is already there, no rooted hair, only thing they can mess up is the paint detail. I think this is a safe figure to order. Sadie was horrible I agree. They gave her a child body and prototype didn't look great either. I don't think MT gonna do the same figure anytime soon as it was rumoured 84 years ago.
I got the Ciri too, forgot that was partially done by SWTOYS too, not a bad figure at all.

Yeah I think this is probably a safe one to order and I'm tempted. It's only $190 shipped from OSK, I've spent alot worse for alot less so I won't lose much if it sucks I guess haha.

As only a casual Lara Croft, this is good enough for me to PO (despite the flaws pointed out by others).

I only have Lara figure based on the movie with Alicia Vikander, which looks nothing like her.

Back