Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Everything I send out in boxes and so forth is always like 7-10 days tops. These should be no problem because they were sent in bubble wrap envelopes and they were small enough and light enough not to even require a customs form.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but it's rather questionable that none of these people have recieved their ties when they ordered them months ago.

I have received word from two people so far. A few others are still waiting. I finally got the missing info from the other people and theirs are shipping out Monday.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thats the thing about this forum, when they have bought new goodies and arrival they are posted immediately. It can't be helped. Most are giddy as a schoolboy. It's just how this hobby is.

It's been well over a month since these customers ties were supposedly shipped that you said, yet nobody has posted photos of them on their figures.

This goes as far back as April.

Ok look. This project has felt like a curse since it started. Obviously nothing I say at this point is going to make a difference. I hate and have always hated shipping things internationally esp when it comes to small letter sized options when they say you don't need a customs form and such. The funny thing is with all the messages I get comparing this situation to past rip off people and such, I hardly think it would be worth it for 8 ties. I mean hell $100.00 yep that is a major heist right there. I am just going to refund the people that haven't received theirs at this point. I am trying everything I can do to get caught up at this point and my screw ups or not I am stepping away from this for a while.

I don't want a refund at all Ryan. My Pm was asking for an update in case there was any tracking you had on the item that is all.

Wasn't hassling just enquiring, as I have never had something from USA take over a month.

I hate and have always hated shipping things internationally.

Ryan - I'm here in the US. I'm not trying to be a smart-a**, but I'm guessing a single stamp on a normal envelope would get it done.

Like Tim, I'm not interested in a refund either. If the tie is ready, I look forward to seeing it soon. If it's not ready, just let me know. I'm not in a hurry. Seems like there is always something out on the horizon with this hobby.

:peace

And like both above - I am not interested in a refund

It's been a month since my ties were posted and I have not got them - I have NEVER had any issues with anything being sent from the US before so not sure what's gone wrong.

I copy what pennyworth says above because I feel exactly the same:
If the tie is ready, I look forward to seeing it soon. If it's not ready, just let me know. I'm not in a hurry.

And i am not suggesting anything untoward or comparing to anyone else Ryan - so please don't take this post in the wrong way.

Isnt it a little coincidental that all have not received? I can understand the odd international package going astray but all of them, come on! I have never had a problem before shipping or receiving internationally.

I think the truth is out there :lol

Isnt it a little coincidental that all have not received? I can understand the odd international package going astray but all of them, come on! I have never had a problem before shipping or receiving internationally.

I think the truth is out there :lol

Well, look what is now happening here.

not to be rude or anything, but I guess I'm glad I didn't hop on this, b/c I was on the edge of getting one as I need a accurate joker tie :(

I feel the same way as the others. I'm not interested in a refund. I'd still really like to get this.

"I want...my Joker tie....Iwantmyjokertie.."

JokerMeh.jpg

:D

Back