• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale LIST CLOSED for Custom 66 Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
LIST IS NOW CLOSED

To be better organized since there seems to be some interest in this I thought I’d get a thread going.

DinoDinoYah is a custom tie maker in Korea. He is making one for the Mars Toys 66 Joker. To save us all on shipping he is making a small batch for me and I’ll be shipping them out to those wanting one.

Group price is $49 shipped from me to anyone in the lower 48. Just comment in this thread if you want a payment link for one or more.

I’ll be taking names and payments then sending Dino the money for him to get started on them ASAP.

Gipetto0812 PAID 1
BigWayne PAID 2
UmRebel PAID 1
greatlakes6 PAID 1
Captnemo42 PAID 1
Wor-Gar PAID 1
Boba Flint PAID 1
Lee in MI PAID 1
Jamietafoya PAID 1
C-Brock PAID 1

51BF1FA1-64BC-42FC-BF42-1633762F84C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! Glad I waited. I was going to order the original one he made but the slight inaccuracy and the HUGE shipping price made me pass.

This one is much more accurate and definitely more economical on the shipping. :yess::hi5:

Thanks Coco!

Happy to help all of you guys as well as Dino out on this!

Dino has helped me finish a couple customs out with some awesome ties and a scarf for my 89 Wayne which I thought I’d never find. Always kind and accommodating, DinoDinoYah is a major asset to the 1/6 community.

I’ll be wrapping this up in less than an hour. Once I place the order I’d imagine due to the amount that it will be 4 or 5 weeks before he‘s able to finish, package, ship and I actually get them here in the states. Probably around the middle of May is when I’ll be able to start shipping them out.

The payment has been sent and Dino is already working on them. 😎

On a side note, I mentioned that I will probably be organizing a group buy for the 1989 Museum Joker tie when the Mars Toys figure comes out.

Back