TBLeague PL2023-220 1/6 Scale Medusa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea kind of sucks. I like the looks of the silver head sculpt but the green everything else. Decisions decisions.

So legality issue. If one preorders at BBTS at that price, do they have to honor it? Quite a bit less than other dealers.

Last edited:
Yea kind of sucks. I like the looks of the silver head sculpt but the green everything else. Decisions decisions.

So legality issue. If one preorders at BBTS at that price, do they have to honor it? Quite a bit less than other dealers.
They had her at a higher price initially, $230 I think. Then they lowered it to $190. So I’m pretty sure the price isn’t an error. Other retailers factor in international shipping rates and she’ll presumably come in a large and heavy box due to the base and big snake tail.

TBLeague have only done Medusa, Athena, and Métis so far with their Greek mythology line? Is that correct?

TBLeague have only done Medusa, Athena, and Métis so far with their Greek mythology line? Is that correct?
I think TBL did a Hercules as well.
There's also a few Achilles floating around, but not done by TBL.

I think TBL did a Hercules as well.
There's also a few Achilles floating around, but not done by TBL.
Yeah Hercules was a while ago and sort of based on the Rock’s movie portrayal. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do another version at some point now they are diving more into the Greek mythology. Really hoping a Perseus to go with Medusa isn’t far behind. A Minotaur or Cyclops would be really cool too. Something other than just scantily clan women and men.

Yeah Hercules was a while ago and sort of based on the Rock’s movie portrayal. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do another version at some point now they are diving more into the Greek mythology. Really hoping a Perseus to go with Medusa isn’t far behind. A Minotaur or Cyclops would be really cool too. Something other than just scantily clan women and men.
Theres’s A LOT I want from a Greek line. What you listed plus most of the gods, Jason, Pan, Achilles, a Pegasus, Ulysses, Helen of Troy, Pandora….soooo many I’d like to have.

I’m pretty sure they advertised a Rock version, but it never actually made it to production. Much the same way they advertised an Irish McCalla Sheena, but just did a “comic-based” version instead since they couldn’t acquire the license from her estate.

I’m pretty sure they advertised a Rock version, but it never actually made it to production. Much the same way they advertised an Irish McCalla Sheena, but just did a “comic-based” version instead since they couldn’t acquire the license from her estate.

It was released. There's a few on eBay

s-l1600.jpg

So what version are other folks looking at getting?
Just curious to see where people landed on the decision.

I was a little disappointed that this was the Medusa/Cecrops combo when I first saw pics, nice that they give you a traditional Medusa with legs as well! Still modernized with the youthful appearance but I doubt it would sell if it was more the traditional monstrous appearance, might've made a nice additional head though. I might pick this up.

Up on KGHobby for even cheaper than BBTS.
Gonna go for it - from what I recall the last time I bought from BBTS [Yeeeeears ago] I was hit with customs charges, so gonna be worth switching to KGHobby for me even if I cant get my BBTS deposit back.

Back