Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to address this here as well. I thought this had been announced already but I guess not. I have super busy with my real job right now and havent been around that much. I had several conversations with King Grayskull about this since he did such a good job on the socks and had some interest in working on this project. I agreed to trasferr any outstanding orders to him pre-paid for anybody who wanted one and give hime the artwork and so for. He agreed to this and I had sent him a list of all envolved. That way everyone would be taken care of and not cheated. I so he posted he would be in and out for a few days with some family matters so he can comment on this when he can. If anyone does not wish to go this route let me know and I will issues a refund ASAP. No one will be cheated on this deal. I have just lost a huge portion of my spare time and am just trying to complete all outstanding obligations on here. I am on vacation starting next Tuesday so I will finally have som etime to finish somethings again. After that I am finished for a good while till life calms down a bit.

Thanks to everybody envolved and sorry this all got so messed up.

Ryan

Thank you for the response here and in the PM Ryan.

I had no idea of this, but I would still be grateful for a refund please.

Thank you for the response here and in the PM Ryan.

I had no idea of this, but I would still be grateful for a refund please.

Sorry, didnt want to jump in here before everything was set in stone. I am back around for now (and hopefully stay here ;) ).
As a little "sorry" BV and I have agreed on giving everyone of the BV list not one but 2 ties if you just need one, sell the other one and you go out of this with no loss... ;)
As far as the timetable goes, I cannot say anything until Monday when we get the final results of the last surgery. I am usually not talking about this online but cancer is really a b**ch. Everyone should really care about the regular checkups. Not really cool to have a finger down there but chemo isnt either - trust me. I have seen it too often the last years.
Anyway, results will be most likely good news and after that normal life will get me back (FINALLY).
And I am happy to help out a fellow freak by taking over this project. :)

Sorry, didnt want to jump in here before everything was set in stone. I am back around for now (and hopefully stay here ;) ).
As a little "sorry" BV and I have agreed on giving everyone of the BV list not one but 2 ties if you just need one, sell the other one and you go out of this with no loss... ;)
As far as the timetable goes, I cannot say anything until Monday when we get the final results of the last surgery. I am usually not talking about this online but cancer is really a b**ch. Everyone should really care about the regular checkups. Not really cool to have a finger down there but chemo isnt either - trust me. I have seen it too often the last years.
Anyway, results will be most likely good news and after that normal life will get me back (FINALLY).

Damn it bro, I'll cross my fingers for you. I so hope everything will work fine for you and I'm wishing you all the best and luck in your way. I will have you in my prayers!

Tim,

Not a problem. I just took care of it.

Thanks,
Ryan

It's great to hear an update for the guys who have purchased the ties from you. But seriously now, have you really really ever done and shipped those ties to the customers? :wink1:

I shipped out the the international ties via first class package/letter. I didn't use a customs form on them because I was told I did not need one since it was under 16 oz. I have no way of tracking them. My Post Office here sucks and I hate going there. It wasn't a big deal at the time even though I was frustrated at losing a couple of them. When work and life started getting more hectic, I just couldn't seem to find to time or the drive to get back to my hobby. I really, really wanted too but it just wasn't there. I have learned alot here and I am making it right through either refunds or paying King to take them over. It was not ever my intention to rip anyone off. After I am caught up with the commitments, I am taking a good long break from this hobby to take care of life stuff and my real job. I am sorry to anyone who got upset/hurt durning this ordeal, but I am making things right for everyone envolved.

Take care and Thanks forthose who hung in there with me!
Ryan

Hi Ryan - hope things are better on your end

I would be grateful too for a refund please, I had paid for 2 ties, this does not in any way mean I don't think King will do a super job, he will! It's just that I'm taking on Kato's full commission and he is probably going to offer ties too, so it makes sense for me to get everything through him.

Again wish you all the best BV.

PM coming with details for the refund.

Cheers
Umair

Wow King! Hope all goes well for you buddy!

Great to hear things getting settle for all those who were a part of this project!

Hi Ryan - hope things are better on your end

I would be grateful too for a refund please, I had paid for 2 ties, this does not in any way mean I don't think King will do a super job, he will! It's just that I'm taking on Kato's full commission and he is probably going to offer ties too, so it makes sense for me to get everything through him.

Again wish you all the best BV.

PM coming with details for the refund.

Cheers
Umair

Payment sent. A big thanks to everybody for their support.

Ryan

Not sure if you're saying you or one of your family members has cancer, but I hope it gets better :(

Back