Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys: I am missing two addresses and one board name so I am posting an updated status list here. Please PM me the missing info so I can complete your order.

Intothevoid - 2 Ties - SHIPPED 8-2-2010
?? Klychak - 1 Tie - SHIPPED 8-2-2010
C . Lafrance 1 Tie (Need address and board name)
alpha826 - 1 Tie- SHIPPED 8-2-2010
M. Soriano - 1 Tie (Need address and board name)
Snake Eater - 1 Tie - SHIPPED 8-2-2010
ro926 - 1 Tie - SHIPPED 8-2-2010

I have moved to a database system for tracking my orders now so it will be easier for me to keep everything straight in the future. It is always hard to go back through paypal, then find missing info, ie addresses or no board name and such. I anybody has any questions feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks again to everyone on this project,
Ryan

Thanks for the update BV :rock :rock :rock

Intothevoid - 2 Ties - SHIPPED 8-2-2010
?? Klychak - 1 Tie - SHIPPED 8-2-2010
C . Lafrance 1 Tie (Need address and board name)
alpha826 - 1 Tie- SHIPPED 8-2-2010
M. Soriano - 1 Tie (Need address and board name)
Snake Eater - 1 Tie - SHIPPED 8-2-2010
ro926 - 1 Tie - SHIPPED 8-2-2010

Anyone's ties showed up yet? The 1/3 version looks great....

st4.jpg

They should be popping up any day now. All of the ones that shipped were international. I had two in the Us (one was the one I was missing info on but have received it now and it shoulod be going out today or tommorrow) Thanks for the comment on the 1/3 rd scale btw.

Thanks,
Ryan

Do you plan on doing a 1/6 shirt too? I have both the BillyB shirt and tie and they have improved my V1 Joker dramatically. Somehow I really cannot enjoy my DX with his (crappy) outfit. So I would really love to upgrade him with your stuff. Especially with my new head coming... :D

I have received word from two people so far. A few others are still waiting. I finally got the missing info from the other people and theirs are shipping out Monday.

Thanks,
Ryan

mh is it normal that shipping lasts one month and maybe longer from USA to USA?

I've send once a package from Germany to USA with no tracking and it lasts 7 weeks i think :D But i guess those ties aren't in a big package like mine was. I'm just curious to know how long people have to wait for their mail in the US?

It's usually about a week. Though I remember the first time I ordered something from BBTS it took like 3 or 4 weeks, they're lucky I still buy from them...

mh is it normal that shipping lasts one month and maybe longer from USA to USA?

I've send once a package from Germany to USA with no tracking and it lasts 7 weeks i think :D But i guess those ties aren't in a big package like mine was. I'm just curious to know how long people have to wait for their mail in the US?

I've had the previous capes from Lance, 3 to be exact, a minimum of 10 days travel in a jiffy bag.

Back