Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think you're the only one who still has hope snake. I wish these ties would've been made as there doesn't seem to be any proof that they have been, as I would've wanted one as well

How long is 'a matter of time though'? Why have they supposedly been 'made and posted' time again, months back now?!
This is one custom saga that I'm glad I missed.

^I hear you Blake.

They way I see it, the tie isn't that crucial an element in the grand scheme of the outfit and the DX tie can placehold till the BV tie shows.

He has my $15. If I was in for more money I might be more impatient or ask for a refund, but as said before, I'll just be patient.

^I hear you Blake.

They way I see it, the tie isn't that crucial an element in the grand scheme of the outfit and the DX tie can placehold till the BV tie shows.

He has my $15. If I was in for more money I might be more impatient or ask for a refund, but as said before, I'll just be patient.

I have the same views. I have spoken to Ryan about it and i'm not worried. I'd rather he just take his time to sort the things he needs to sort out

How long is 'a matter of time though'? Why have they supposedly been 'made and posted' time again, months back now?!
This is one custom saga that I'm glad I missed.

Seriously, I think he shouldn't have taken orders if he can't fulfill them.

Back