Creature SSE is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today, it is a very nicely detailed piece; my fave UM dio so far. :clap

28txu2a.jpg

vh5lac.jpg

30hm1w1.jpg

2ly6h08.jpg

2r2ylmr.jpg

Looking great! I am surprised more of these aren't on the bay yet.

I'm glad there are not. Sounds like everyone who ordered bought it for their collections. :rock

Most def!!!!!111111

We spoke too soon. These things are on the bay now selling for about $400.

It makes me a sad panda to see some wait listers on this board, yet plenty to go 'round on eBay. :monkey2

I mean, selling down the road when you need some cash is one thing, but selling it immediately after receiving it? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

cool piece ..... wish I was able to collect the line.

...... still bothers me they're painting the dots on the SSE versions' faces ..... makes no sense :confused:

I mean, selling down the road when you need some cash is one thing, but selling it immediately after receiving it? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Not trying to start something here, but what if you "need some cash" right now?

:dunno :huh :dunno

Not trying to start something here, but what if you "need some cash" right now?

:dunno :huh :dunno

We get these flipper pissing matches from time to time on SSF and there are really no 'winners' in any of those arguments. I would say that if you need some cash right now, you shouldn't be spending $200 on polystone.

It just never sits well with me when people buy for the sole purpose to flip. There's really no way to know for sure, I just know that seeing a bunch of these things on eBay days after they ship for twice retail gives me a not so squishy feeling.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that I feel bad for the wait-listers. :peace

Last edited:
It is a debate as old as the collectible itself I agree :lol ; I just don't know what the timing of when you sell/"flip" has to do with it.

It's all good man, I can agree to disagree with you. :peace

Back