Creature SSE is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lottie Kanama ---- Dream Crusher...

Date: 11/24/09
Subject: Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama Silver Screen Edition Wait List is closed (#18211) is closed.

Dear Creature Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama Silver Screen Edition (18211)

We have not had any items return back into stock from card declines or returns nor have we found any remaining items within our warehouse. Therefore, we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation. It will contain the information that appears below.

Best regards,

Lottie Kanama
Inventory Coordinator

Got the same email today as well.....:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Lottie Kanama ---- Dream Crusher...

Date: 11/24/09
Subject: Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama Silver Screen Edition Wait List is closed (#18211) is closed.

Dear Creature Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama Silver Screen Edition (18211)

We have not had any items return back into stock from card declines or returns nor have we found any remaining items within our warehouse. Therefore, we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation. It will contain the information that appears below.

Best regards,

Lottie Kanama
Inventory Coordinator

same email here.

It was never meant to be, and I'm glad. Saves the hassle of trying to flip it!

LOL. What's weird is that I lucked out with the first 2 but eventually ended up selling Frank/Wolfie to help pay for my 1:1 SSE Frank bust and then Dracula because of financial issues. This one I was going to keep for my Creature collection and I missed out. Must be karma.... :lol

... I don't get how some WLs are open for years and others close right away...

Perhaps SSC has decided to do a better WL follow up now. Better then they used in the past. And, it's only normal that they 'attack' the most recent WLs, as they are the most relevant somehow. I still have a WL going on from 2005! A day more or less, doesn't really matter anymore. :D

I have to admit that SS has me stumped on this release. With the TBD edition size, and the two per customer limit, I'm totally confused. Can't believe they are still available today either.

Back