Creature SSE is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avfin

GONK LIVES
Reaction score
18211.jpg

Maybe a bit premature, but though I love the color one, for some reason, this SSE is looking even better to me. Can't wait to have it in hand!

Damn, I walk away for a few minutes and this come up. Thankfully I got in before it sold out.

sadly with the new immediate cancel, no grace policy looks like i'm gonna miss the dio, was relying on 5 day grace to get funds together

should get it on ebay no probs as the es is double

That stinks, Karma. I hope most people who wanted him got him, though. I'm definitely not a fan of the "no courtesy decline window" option.

You scored one. :lol I'm just wondering how many people are gonna be bent this year because he went up during the morning. Hopefully with the bigger Es (100), more people got the chance to pick him up than the other SSEs.

i prob have an extra if someone needs it..not sure yet, but usually my lady orders one in case i miss out. she is off today so i bet she got an order in. i got one for me and one for whoever if she placed the order.

missed it. :mad:
While Im not collecting them anymore, I still feel hurt I missed the option to! :lol

If anyone needs the help they can have mine for retail. Just hope my WL converts, but I got on real early.

This piece does look great in B&W.

Man that line must be hell to collect..It would drive me crazy.

Back