Creature SSE is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like it may be a response to requests to make the SSE to order. But yes, I totally agree with your prediction 'fly that if they make even more than 100 of these, they will have "epic cancellations" and we will be seeing them offered as prizes and half off for years to come.

He is awesome, nonetheless. :D

I'm also surprised this guy's still available. I would've thought at least he'd Wait List before their Darkness did. I think increasing the ES of the SSEs is likely what's killing them.

Seems like it may be a response to requests to make the SSE to order. But yes, I totally agree with your prediction 'fly that if they make even more than 100 of these, they will have "epic cancellations" and we will be seeing them offered as prizes and half off for years to come.

He is awesome, nonetheless. :D

Yes, yes and yes. I agree with everything you said.

I am very curious to see when we're going to find out the ES on the SSE. It just seems strange that they would consider producing an unusually high ED size - not only for an SSE, but for the Creature AND at that price.

I LOVE the CFTBL along with many of you, but they seem to have plenty of color Creature busts still warming the warehouse.

Maybe something is up their sleeve, and many Uni-Horror/SSE fans are going to be VERY upset when one day they click on the SSE Creach page and see SOLD OUT. There have been occasions where there wasn't a "100 left" meter on a product page. I just can't imagine they are going to want a ton of Creach SSE's taking up warehouse space as long as Vampyre/Nosferatu did.

I really hope everyone who wants one gets one.

waitlist converting..... :monkey3 And I got on LATE.

See, waitlists really do work.

Well that's a load of crap. They sad WL were bing closed but then they're still fulfilling them? :confused:

Back