Hi from Spain 🙋🏼‍♀️

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyMog

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi to all members from Spain 🙋🏼‍♀️
First I apologize for my English, I am aware that I can be difficult to understand and maybe mess up and say something absurd nonsense 😅.
I'm a big fan of 80's creatures and although I can't resist to some current characters I feel special weakness for Gremlins, Critters, Alf, Ewoks, Yoda, Salacious Crump, Jhonny 5...the list is endless and sometimes is very complicated to find good replicas so recently I decided to start making my own replicas (or trying to) since I've been making art dolls and stuffed animals for years.
I hope to learn here some concepts that escape me and to enjoy the fabulous collections of others.
Here are some photos of my latest Mogwai, Gizmo, Daffy and Stripe, to break the ice.

Attachments

• IMG_20230311_130617-01.jpeg
    IMG_20230311_130617-01.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20230427_135813-01.jpeg
    IMG_20230427_135813-01.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230515_132334-02.jpeg
    IMG_20230515_132334-02.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
First I apologize for my English, I am aware that I can be difficult to understand and maybe mess up and say something absurd nonsense 😅.
I'm a big fan of 80's creatures and although I can't resist to some current characters I feel special weakness for Gremlins, Critters, Alf, Ewoks, Yoda, Salacious Crump, Jhonny 5...the list is endless and sometimes is very complicated to find good replicas so recently I decided to start making my own replicas (or trying to) since I've been making art dolls and stuffed animals for years.
I hope to learn here some concepts that escape me and to enjoy the fabulous collections of others.
Here are some photos of my latest Mogwai, Gizmo, Daffy and Stripe, to break the ice.
Those look great.
80s definitely had a lot of bizzare small critters.

Last edited:
Wow! Those Mogwai look amazing. Great job and welcome.

Back