Crack Of Doom Coming Soon!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wound up ordering one from Adam (DarkShadow). It should be here Friday.

Can someone post a closeup of frodo's hand on gollum's. Mine looks chipped... It's really a great statue, worth every penny.

got mine today from ups, I like this little dioramas, frodo vs gollum, the crack of doom for only $79:chew, not bad at all, that make me wanted to get the other one, The Walls of Helm's Deep - Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai, the only thing is the price is too much for it, $299:monkey2:confused: is way too much, hoping the third one come down to $150.:emperor

This is a SWEET little statue/diorama. I just posted over 30 images of said Crack of Doom over at TheGD.com. The archives are now updated! This diorama is really nice...excellent detail...great likenesses.

I LOVE this...and for $80...I think it is a steal and a no brainer. Waiting to get the Helm's Deep to determine worth...but this one rocks for it's simplicity!

Check it out!!

Geb

Got a chance to look at mine this morning. Fantastic piece as has been said. The detail and paint apps are just some of the best around. Especially for something so freaking small.

Pics 2 come in a bit.

Wow :O Can't wait till I get mine!!

The only thing I've seen so far that I don't like about it is that the hair on Frodo's feet seems to be a little bit to thick...

But I haven't seen it in person so far so I might be wrong..

Those are some nice pics Josh. I wish the PF Frodo had come out that well in the likeness department.

Those are some nice pics Josh. I wish the PF Frodo had come out that well in the likeness department.

No kidding. I would have snatched one up, no questions asked.

I think the sculpt on the dio is phenomenal, but I just don't like the size. Just too small for my tastes. An important scene in the film, but not one I want in my collection. I'm 0-2 on the dios so far. Maybe Sideshow will have a new one on display at SDCC that piques my interest.

Thnx!! I'm really pleased how these came out. I agree the PF Frodo would really be awesome if it was as dead on as this.

No offense taken and I hope this doesn't offend you but I won't believe **** coming from that forum sorry. That place is so full of crap it's eyes are brown.

Another forum you were banned from? ;)

I have read alot of complaints about SS quality control to be fair, and a few of mine haven't been perfect, but I'm not overly fussy so I don't normally complain, only thing I have sent back was my Helms Deep statue as the Hornburg tower was on the wonk, it looked like the leaning tower of piza!

Well, I did get banned but it was for saying I did not believe it was fair to be blocked from talking about deals we found outside of the forums store. The owner gave me the boot for that. Still lurking I don't have a high opinion of that. I still care about S&F and LOTRG for that matter and I'm not on there anymore. :)

You got banned for just saying that? That's crap.
Nice pics of the dio by the way Josh, it's a shame it arrives later in the EU, I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping this line is going to be really good, maybe they'll add Legolas and Gimli onto the Aragorn Helms Deep piece....they did say they would do that for some pieces....how cool (and big) would that look!

You got banned for just saying that? That's crap.
Nice pics of the dio by the way Josh, it's a shame it arrives later in the EU, I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping this line is going to be really good, maybe they'll add Legolas and Gimli onto the Aragorn Helms Deep piece....they did say they would do that for some pieces....how cool (and big) would that look!

Yup that's exactly why. Kind of silly since I didn't even go off and curse or anything.

Thanks!! I really wanted to make sure I capture as much of the detail as I could. This is why I love my new camera and why I'm excited to see how it does at SDCC cause I think these came out really well. Not as good as MaulFan, Monk, Chuck, etc but for me they're decent.

Back