Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 4: Dante 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only reason I see is the poseability.
Phicen does have independant joints connecting chest to clavicle and pelvis to upper legs. Using that, you can get more dynamic and natural pose than other jointed base bodies.
Most times it's not worth trouble thou.

I'll never understand needlessly putting figures on phicen bodies when you don't even see the body anyway. You're purposely wasting cash on a worthless prospect.

The thing with Phicens is they have THE BEST articulation than any other nude body I've used. There's no hard plastic restricting how far the joints can bend so they can extend a lot further than any plastic body. They're quite good.

However, it would probably be wasted on this Dante. The base body is decent, If anything I would consider a phicen body for DMC3 Dante on account of the the exposed torso. But I'll wait to see what Asmus' looks like before I even consider a swap.

The great thing about DMC3 Dante is you can put a mid-chest articulation point and it would be pretty covered up by that coat strap that runs across.

I'll never understand needlessly putting figures on phicen bodies when you don't even see the body anyway. You're purposely wasting cash on a worthless prospect.

I think it's probably because it makes some figures feel more solid and sturdy and the articulation is better than plastic bodies. I think I have at least 3 clothed figures that I purposefully used a Phicen body because I could get more poses out of them. Of course, I'm referring to the stainless steel versions, not the old terrible plastic ratchet jointed ones. Those can burn in hell. :lol

Nice Review

Well i was thinking in switch the clothes and head into a phicen body for the more fluid articulation and aesthetic body but now i´m a thinking about it, probably isn´t neccesary to do it with this guy. But anyway the question was because i found an economic phicen body and i think i will buy it for give it a use in a soon future in another figure maybe.

Finally received mine as well. Amazing figure Asmus! :clap
IMG_3729.jpg

i've lost one stud at one point asmus toys really should have supplied spares��

Just got him today. Truly amazing piece. They’ve taken quite a lot of liberties with the sculpt, but everything else is phenomenal. My one true gripe is that the pommel is just too fragile. I can see this easily breaking. Those spikey bits will be a nightmare to glue back on too.

Yeah I forgot to mention that in my review. Those seem very fragile. So does the horns on the skull, mine are frighteningly pliable.

Those seem okay. They’re a flexible kind of rubber material. The pommel will flat out shatter if you ever drop the sword more than a foot off the ground. Sure feels like it, at least.

Crappy cell phone pic, but I had already shoved him in his spot at the back and can’t be bothered to dig him out at the moment. :lol

34g3mg5.jpg

Back