Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 4: Dante 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't believe online retailers have taken so long to get him,i got mine from the asmus toys website i've had him since late February.

i got custom fees but it was still much cheaper and quicker than buying in uk.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Funny last time I per-ordered something from Asmus online store, they delivered last - after most US retailers.
That's why I went with BBTS this time, and it's opposite now..

I still dont understand why his hair is a grey color and not white. I guess it could just be some of the photos

also, BBTS did take forever in getting him, I am also still waiting on my Spider-Man Homecoming Tech suit Spidey figure

Can someone tell me if is possible to remove his clothes to put them into a phicen male body? the same for his head.

Can someone tell me if is possible to remove his clothes to put them into a phicen male body? the same for his head.

Depends on what phicen you're using. Are you using the one with the Franco head? I think that one will be a little hard. It's a bit too buff. It might look weird. I tried it on a hot toys Leon (RE4 version) a while back and it looked way to buff for that character. leon and Dante are similar builds, that's why I mention it

I'll never understand needlessly putting figures on phicen bodies when you don't even see the body anyway. You're purposely wasting cash on a worthless prospect.

Back