Crack Of Doom Coming Soon!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our The Crack of Doom – Frodo and Gollum Diorama (item #9713) from our The Lord of the Rings Dioramas Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 10-12 days.

:rock:rock

Nice, I am still deciding whether or not to pick this up somewhere. Hopefully the pics of it in hand will make up my mind. BTW, the thread title is SOOOOOOO wrong. :chew :chew

I'm excited it's decently priced and small which makes it easier to display. Yeah, the title is wrong but funny. :lol

Thats great!!

Though I guess it will be several months before I get it :( I will probably cancel the one i ordered at sideshow and get it from a retailer that gives me the reatilers price (don't know whats it called but the price they buy em for from Sideshow..)

So I'll save pretty much on that since I don't have to pay shipping or anything :D

The only down thing with that is that it allways takes forever!! But it's worth it...

Calle_Sandell said:
Thats great!!

Though I guess it will be several months before I get it :( I will probably cancel the one i ordered at sideshow and get it from a retailer that gives me the reatilers price (don't know whats it called but the price they buy em for from Sideshow..)

So I'll save pretty much on that since I don't have to pay shipping or anything :D

The only down thing with that is that it allways takes forever!! But it's worth it...

Think you mean wholesale. I did the same route. There wasn't really an exclusive item for me to buy it directly from SS. The retailers have a cheaper price, but I don't get rewards points. Oh well :monkey2 :monkey2

Got my notice too. If it looks a good as the proto I'll be pretty psyched.

:chew :chew Got my notice as well!

I wasn't expecting it to arrive until late, late July. It's a very small piece (very small) but is a very well done piece so I'm very much looking forward to adding it into my collection.

Got my notice as well....was hoping that this would be delayed until August....oh, well. There goes my plan to minimize my spending in prep for SDCC. :monkey1

Wetanut said:
Got my notice as well....was hoping that this would be delayed until August....oh, well. There goes my plan to minimize my spending in prep for SDCC. :monkey1

I know. That's so getting shot right now. :lol

I am so screwed. I guess its decision time if Im going to collect this line or not. Im a completist so once I have on I have to have them all.:monkey3

I don't know? :confused: I'm not thrilled with this piece because of the size. But I don't want to miss out on the first of the series because I do like the Helms Deep diorama. I may cancel and try to pick up from a retailer for less. I'm banking on the fact that with 1500 pieces I should be able to pick one up. Cap just arrived and SDCC is arround the corner.

I like how Tom mentioned in the Podcast how they want to show the evolution of the line from something as small as this to something as grand and big as Helm's Deep. I cannot wait and for the price it cannot be beat.:D

I canceled mine. I am making some cutbacks on the collecting, to save $ and space. So, I canceled it last night (as well as Walls of Helms Deep). Only "current" line I am collecting for LotR now is the P.F. line, if we ever get another one that is...

:gandalf_w Gandalf the White where are you?

:censored

Agent23 said:
I canceled mine. I am making some cutbacks on the collecting, to save $ and space. So, I canceled it last night (as well as Walls of Helms Deep). Only "current" line I am collecting for LotR now is the P.F. line, if we ever get another one that is...

Maybe just maybe we will see something tonight.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Agent23 said:

On the contrary, I decide to cut on the PF line... too expensive.. currently may have to stick to GG MINI busts only .... due to financial constrain

I canceled my preorder when I passed on Helms Deep, since it means I don't need to be worried about being a completionist. May get it down the line, if I decide to care.

The Ringer said:
Why did it not say coming in the next 30 days in the newsletter?:confused: :confused:

Yeah it did.

COMING IN NEXT 30 Days

Universal Monsters: Frankenstein life-size bust - #2927
General: Medicom Toy Hostel RAH figure - #4339
Rocky: Hot Toys Clubber Lang - Southside Slugger Ex. 12-inch figure - #63341
Buffy: Spike Premium Format figure - #7168 & Ex. #71681
James Bond: Roger Moore Legacy Collection 12-inch figure - #7732
LOTR: Frodo & Gollum Crack of Doom diorama - #9713

Back