Crack Of Doom Coming Soon!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone for posting these pics.
I'm so glad I kept mine.I was on the fence for a while but Im looking at all these pics and I think it looks stunning!.
Mine is currently crossing the pond from Mike,:)bow) along with my GG Gandalf Bust I cant wait to get them.
x

The paint apps on this piece is simply amazing. Fantastic detailing and color selection throughout.*

*definitely not from the same factory that gave us the Faramir 12" fig... :monkey3

My previous camera was a PowerShot A85, which did the job decently, but the Rebel blows it away. Since they are becoming more affordable now jumping in really isn't too bad. I can tell you one thing- you won't be disappointed. :D

*adds El Roranous to the quality collector photographer club* :rock

Nice shots man.:cool:

#159 arrived. This piece is great! I'm pretty much exclusively a Polystone collector so I'm glad SS started the dio line.:D

Me too, there's just something about the poly that I love. I don't think I'll buy anything else from Sideshow.
I also think that 'scenes' will work in beautifully to the statues we already have from Weta.
Can I have that Balrog please :D

Yep, polystone all the way for me too.

Just hope we get to see Trevor's excellence again, and soon, and often, both here and in the SW diorama line!

:wave
I just got mine delivered from Mike at Razorsedge. Awesome little statue!

It is an amazing piece..
Thank you Mike :bow
Shell
x

Last edited:
My "Crack of Doom" arrived yesterday from Adam (DarkShadow). It's a great piece, IMO.

The likeness to Elijah Wood and "Gollum" is incredible. The paint is excellent.

I really like this one alot.

Nice job Trevor. :)

Last edited:
My "Crack of Doom" arrived yesterday from Adam (DarkShadow). It's a great piece, IMO.

The likeness to Elijah Wood and "Gollum" is incredible. The paint is excellent.

I really like this one alot.

Nice job Trevor. :)

Saw this piece yesterday at a LCS and was really impressed with the paintjob....which I never expected. I've always been impressed with the sculpt itself, though I would prefer the dio to be a bit larger, but I was pleasantly surprised by the paint app. Seeing how well painted it was, and the fact it was 25% :D off made buying it a no-brainer.

Back