Corrose Designs: Kick The Bucket - Pollos Style (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
again, how about shipping to Germany? also...what's up with the other stuff I messaged you?
thanks for a short heads-up

again, how about shipping to Germany? also...what's up with the other stuff I messaged you?
thanks for a short heads-up

Come on bud, you have got to cut me a little more slack than that. I have stated my case before on my main thread any everyone knows that this is not what I do for a living, I have a 50 hour a week career and a 3 month old baby, which is our first child. The fact that I am able to find time for 1/6 with how busy things are, is a testament to my passion for the hobby. Yes I anticipated getting shipping costs for everyone last week, and was unable to, but anyone who has ever ordered anything 1/6 before has a pretty good idea. This bucket is about the size of a 1/6 head, it's safe to assume than any domestic prices will likely be in the $5-$10 range give or take, and international will likely be in the $10-$15 range. I could be off a few bucks, but I'm not going to show up and tell everyone shipping is $79.50. Everyone else who has paid gets that and just said "Let me know when you find out and I'll pay that amount when mine is ready to ship"

Also there is no short heads up. I have not laid down a final payment date which happens to be today, giving collectors 24 hours to pay blindly. All I have said is I would like to wrap ordering up "soon". The main think I'm trying to avoid, and this always happens, is I start a project, do a first run, people come out of the woodwork claiming they missed out, I do a second run and I say "That's going to be the last run, get in now" and months after that second run people still PM me about those items. I made a huge deal about my Dexter Slide boxes towards the end of that second run, and I still over a year later get PM's, emails and Facebook messages asking me to make them one. I have about 6 other projects on the back burner I want to get to as soon as I can. In the case of the slide boxes, and a project like this, there are many parts and pieces to them. It's only cost effective when I can print all 100 stickers at once, weed them all at once, apply them all at once, etc. It's not cost effective 3 months later to print out one set, ask Jeff to bend me out one more handle, get my caster to cast one more piece. I'm just giving as much fair warning as I can so I don't have to keep explaining that over and over.

If I missed a PM of yours I am sorry, I will do my best to pull that up and get back to you, but again, I'm just doing the best I can. Some nights after a long day at work, and seeing my son off to sleep, I might have 15 minutes in the evening to do some creative work before my body gives out on me. I'm not as punctual as I might have been pre-baby, but I'm trying my best. I'm not perfect, and have never claimed to be, I love creating high quality 1/6 and I'm always going to continue doing that and trying to make as many folks happy as I can. If I ever feel like people aren't digging what I'm doing, or I feel like it's starting to become "work" or a hassle, I'm out, and I don't want it to get to that point.

Mate it was absolutely not my intention to sound rude, if I did I'm sorry. Just understood your underlining the limitation of this run to become a first come first served thing. Sadly I can never be sure what shipping will cost me, no matter what size the items are. I just ordered some stuff from a fellow seller where the shipping costs where higher than the item's value which can easily burst my small budget. As I said, I didn't want to put any pressure on you buddy :) I always adored your work and am happy that this project came to life.

List has been updated!
A couple of you had said you were sending payments over the weekend which I did not get, if you think you paid and you are not updated on the list, please let me know.

Shipping costs updated on page 1.
Everyone with open orders can start to send your shipping payments now if you like.

Hi,

I have paid for basic international shipping, i have put shipping info on the PP note again and i want glowing star bucket.

Thanks.

I'm starting to sort everything out, and only a few people made notes that they wanted glowing star versions in their paypal notes.
As mentioned in the first post, if one style is not specified, the default version you will get is the NO STAR version.

If you have paid and know you wanted the glowing version, please double check your paypal receipt and if you didn't specify it, please post here ASAP.
I'm likely to miss it in a PM, so let me know on this thread.

Corrose, just a reminder i wanted mine with a glow in the dark star. Also, should I wait for the True detective Mug as well to save on shipping getting them both at once? Or is that Mug still long ways to go?

Hey Corrose, did you get me down for wanting the glow in the dark star? Also do we send the shipping payment now? Or when our orders are ready?

Back