Corrose Designs: Kick The Bucket - Pollos Style (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An update

- Got the main body label designed and printed, as with the lid decal, these are being laminated too
- On the first star version, I had put the star decals on top of the laminated lid decals, after the fact I had a concern of that tiny star peeling off, so I redid the labels, this time I laminated the stars underneath the lamination layer - looks super nice this way and no chance it will come off

Don't mind the cast being used in the photo, I did a really quick, low quality cast on my own before having the master sent off to be professionally molded and casted. The final pieces are going to be very nice.

1c4621.jpg

First run of 10 casts are shipping my way tomorrow, and I should have them in a few days. I still need to make all of the metal handles and then I will have final pricing. Going to have a free bonus gift for a couple of early buyers, so stay subscribed to the thread!

JCgneg.jpg

Also if anyone has a related BB thread, please feel free to share the link there, I know someone said I should post over on the Gus outfit thread, but I didn't want to hijack another thread, but if it's yours, by all means!

Huge update!

- I got the first 10 casts and they look amazing!
- Finished up tweaking the lid and body label art decals and applied the first 10 sets
- Seeking a source for the metal handles (this will determine the final price) I did the 2 shown in the images, I like how they look it's just that metal is not my strong suit, so looking to source the handles out.
- Printed out and painted up the 10 plastic pieces of the handles

M4R9o3.jpg

2JEXny.jpg

5YVdBu.jpg

a0YICd.jpg

a3WT7O.jpg

kiDJnZ.jpg

Thanks!
If any of you can, or know someone who is proficient in working with/bending metals and would like to quote some handles for me, shoot me a PM.
I have a spool of the wire that I want to use, I just don't have a lot of experience with building a jig and doing these myself. On average I'm having to bend out about 5 of these just to get one good one, so there is a lot of wasted material and time on my part.

Awesome, so how much brother?. I'm ready
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Won't know the final price until I can get this metal handle sorted out. Rahmier has a guy that should be quoting me a price for them, but open to talk to anyone else who does metal work.

Lol, I was putting my name up as interested and realized I was already on the list. They look absolutely amazing!

Last edited:
I'm maybe interested but depending of the price and the shipping, do you will ship in France ?

This is the bonus item that I will be including for the first couple of paid orders who order multiples of the Fry Buckets.
Stay subscribed and ready to order if this extra item is of interest to you!

These cups were also sculpted, 3D printed, painted by me as well. I also recreated the artwork in high resolution and used the same printing and finishing as the bucket labels. The nice thing about these cups that is amazing is that the straws are actually hollow, not solid pieces.

r0htVf.jpg

rppa.jpg

pjyo.jpg

iy8o.jpg

fm23.jpg

Back