Corrose Designs: Kick The Bucket - Pollos Style (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbay - additional payment and pm received. Got you locked in for one of the cups.
Edit: GeneralZodLives just locked up the last free cup incentive.

Thanks guys

Got word that the handles might be ready to ship to me possibly next week, I will keep everyone posted.
I'm already into second run numbers here, so I need to know if anyone else wants in on this project. I'd like to get my second batch of casts made up within the next week or so if possible.

This is not going to be an item I keep extras of on hand. When it's all said and done, I'll probably have a few for my collection, but no additional sets, and it's not going to be effective to try to have one extra cast made for someone later on, so please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Here are some shots taken by Entropy of the incredible work he did on the metal work.
We spoke originally and I had an idea of what I wanted, and even sent him a basic prototype to follow, and he did me one better, he took the time to actually work up a jig that allows that notched piece in the plastic handle area to be in the design and be an exact match to the 1:1 prop. He went above any beyond what I was thinking the final results would be, so a huge thank you to him for his help on getting this final detail wrapped up.

I will let him either post on his ETA, or when he lets me know I will post it.

I'm only having him do about 25 sets of these metal handles, and between that and trying to have all the casts done at once, I strongly encourage anyone on the fence to get in on this now. I don't mind asking him to do another say, 10 down the road, but I'm not going to ask for one-offs for people who missed out, I'll be on to the next project by that point.

Thanks again to everyone who has been supportive of this effort, and please let me know if anyone has any questions.
Oh, and I promise I'll get those postal rates up this week!

Lqd9ch.jpg

AA8mlb.jpg

ksPJWP.jpg

XPmwxD.jpg

Back