Corrose Designs: Kick The Bucket - Pollos Style (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did receive the first batch of handles from Entropy and they look great. Unfortunately for my family we had to rush our 3 month old baby to the ER this weekend and we are likely to be at the hospital for the next few days. Those first run orders will go out first thing when we return home. I ask that everyone please understand this situation and bear with me. Any prayers for our baby would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for everyone's understanding on this

Hey guys,

My son has his surgery scheduled for this coming Monday, so all prayers for Nathan's successful procedure and recovery will be appreciated.
My wife insisted that I come home for a few hours to clear my head. The best way I know how to do that is this kind of stuff. Anyone that is in the first batch, that has paid in full, completely including shipping, I'm going to try my best to get you guys boxed up today and I'll have someone ship them Monday/Tuesday.
If you are on the first run and have not paid for your shipping and would like me to try to get yours out, I need that shipping payment right away. I'm not going to be home but about 3-4 hours, so if you are on and this is you, feel free to make that final payment.

All prices and payment info is on post #1.

I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience with this project.
Going through this type of thing is never easy and it's even harder when you have a bunch of to-do's that are past due.

Thanks

Received my buckets today. Excellent work as always :)
lospollos_zps7e66cd68.jpg

Thoughts are with you and your family, praying all goes well god bless you all

Back