Corrose Designs: Kick The Bucket - Pollos Style (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have final pricing and payment info posted probably tomorrow or over the weekend.
I should also have all the finished handles in about a week or more, and once I have those, the first batch of finished, paid orders will ship immediately.

Interested...

List updated. Should have final pricing and payment info this weekend.
Since I didn't know off the bat the kind of interest there would be, I originally just had the 10 buckets made. I'm having 25 handles made right off the bat, so basically what that means is once the handles get to me, the first 10 paid buckets will ship immediately. Orders over 10 I will order more casts accordingly and those will ship shortly after arriving.

Thanks all.

mate i posted that i was interested a while back but it seems like you've missed me!

Pricing and ordering info is on page 1, first post. Please be aware of bonus gift and getting in on the first 10 orders placed is secured by your payment now. Full info on my updated first post.

As an added bonus, all orders will get, at no extra cost, a clear "Are you ready to talk?" decal.
These are printed black ink on clear vinyl and machine cut. These clear decals will fit on top of the regular decal and lay down crystal clear. Gives you the option of recreating the Cartel message to Gus.

DXfADg.jpg

2Lb4Vm.jpg

OoCjy5.jpg

Back