Clarification on ARH NYCC exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alex can you pleas clarify what is the NYCC exclusive for each of the statues you have on order from your website.

For the two frezzeta piece, is the NYCC exclusive poster hand signed by the artist or a photo copy - is the signature original or a photocopy.

Thanks

NYCC exclusive is a poster signed in Person by the Frazetta familly(the son I think)

I'm sorry but Frank jr. is NO Frank sr. so his signature on anything is worthless to me.

He is not an artist, I don't even know what he does for a living. The only time i have heard of him is when he tried steeling 20 millions worth of his dad's paintings

So the chance to get the NYCC version with the art print ends this Sunday? Are other editions planned? Will all editions come with the extra head?

He is not an artist, I don't even know what he does for a living. The only time i have heard of him is when he tried steeling 20 millions worth of his dad's paintings

Don't even get me started. I too would like some more info about the non NYCC exclusives because the poster is meaningless. Plus I would prefer to order through SS if possible.

I just got an answer back from Alex and from what I gathered this will also have there own ES based on the totals sold during the NYCC. Not sure if that means much to most people if the statues are the same. :dunno

Don't even get me started. I too would like some more info about the non NYCC exclusives because the poster is meaningless. Plus I would prefer to order through SS if possible.

From what I'm hearing on the board these won't be going through SS. But don't quote me on that.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm not worried about missing an art print but I don't want to miss extra parts like a switch out head. It's frustrating that they can't clarify these things for us.

Sideshow would have an 8 flex pay system which would make things a hell of alot easier for the wallet...but would hate missing out on any actual ex statue parts

i also want to know what is the viking nycc exclusive. All it says on the website is it's nycc exclusive, but what does that mean?

you guys spend so much resources developing those amazing statues but can't be bothered to put some basic info on the product page? a huge marketing fail :(

1) For the 3x frazetta pieces, is the poster the ONLY difference between nycc exclusive and regular, will those be the only two editions, or will there also be another arh exclusive?

2) For the viking, what is the nycc exclusive? vs the regular

i also want to know what is the viking nycc exclusive. All it says on the website is it's nycc exclusive, but what does that mean?

you guys spend so much resources developing those amazing statues but can't be bothered to put some basic info on the product page? a huge marketing fail :(

1) For the 3x frazetta pieces, is the poster the ONLY difference between nycc exclusive and regular, will those be the only two editions, or will there also be another arh exclusive?

2) For the viking, what is the nycc exclusive? vs the regular

All orders Now or later will be the same.( 2 heads and whatever.) the only difference for NYCC is the Poster signed by frank jr.

I still dream about a DC Mike Grell's Travis Morgan as "The Warlord" piece and a RE Howard Solomon Kane. Man I would be in heaven

Back