Clarification on ARH NYCC exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plrase help me understand this. So there will be a separate edition size just for the nycc exclusives? Their own numbering system? And later we'll see another different set ES for purchase? And the only thing different about these is that poster?

Did I get everything right?

This roll out by ARH has been one of the poorest in getting information to their customers. there too busy at the NYCC to answer multiple questions people have here on the board. I'm frustrated with the lack of clarity on what exactly you get or whether these will be offered thru SS at some point.

"Lack of clarity" is the ARH motto. Didn't you get the memo.

"Mose how far is the river from here?" "I've been baptized reverend, I've been baptized"

Okay guy, here's the skinny on the PO exclusives. They only pertain to the 3 Frazetta pieces. If you PO these by Sunday midnight est you get the NYCC versions. They will have NYCC on the bottom of the base, be a lower es, include a COA signed by Arahom, the sculptor and Frazetta jr. as well as a print of the statue signed by Frazetta jr. What ever is ordered by midnight Sunday will be the ES.
The Death Dealer NYCC version will have two heads. The second head will have horns that will look like the rest of the helmet as opposed to the wood looking horns of the primary helmet.
The DD will have an EX version that will only include both heads...no print etc.
The DD reg version will only have the primary head.
The reg version of Atlantis and Huntress is higher ES and no print etc.

Okay guy, here's the skinny on the PO exclusives. They only pertain to the 3 Frazetta pieces. If you PO these by Sunday midnight est you get the NYCC versions. They will have NYCC on the bottom of the base, be a lower es, include a COA signed by Arahom, the sculptor and Frazetta jr. as well as a print of the statue signed by Frazetta jr. What ever is ordered by midnight Sunday will be the ES.
The Death Dealer NYCC version will have two heads. The second head will have horns that will look like the rest of the helmet as opposed to the wood looking horns of the primary helmet.
The DD will have an EX version that will only include both heads...no print etc.
The DD reg version will only have the primary head.
The reg version of Atlantis and Huntress is higher ES and no print etc.

Thanks for the clarification wolf

DD NYCC comes with 2 heads plus signed poster
DD Web EX comes with 2 heads
Regular for every other retailer 1 head
is this what happening?

DD NYCC comes with 2 heads plus signed poster
DD Web EX comes with 2 heads
Regular for every other retailer 1 head
is this what happening?

Yes that's correct. Along with poster you get a signed COA and NYCC on base bottom.

Thanks for clarifying Wolf. Any word if Sideshow will carry the EX version with the two heads? If you do the 4 month payment option, it's one payment 4 months in a row on the same day of the month?

Thanks for clarifying Wolf. Any word if Sideshow will carry the EX version with the two heads? If you do the 4 month payment option, it's one payment 4 months in a row on the same day of the month?

SS is not in the mix at the moment and no talk about it happening that I heard and you have the pay plan right .

Back