Clarification on ARH NYCC exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys!
I just saw this thread! Not sure how I missed it!

Let me start by saying it was a pleasure meeting many of you in NYCC, made the entire trip worth while :)

As far as orders from the show they are very special yes. Its not about Frank JR's signature but the lower ES that the NYCC special has. The poster/art is a gift you may do what you like with it, its up to you. We do show respect to the Mr. Frazettas family by having the license signature and we thank them for giving us permission to produce the art. If it was not for them this would have never happened.

When we meet in NY and asked questions from the fans we decided to make another head on the suggestions of the fans so there was no announcement to be made before the show. We will just include this head for free with the WEB EX and NY EX since this is directly supporting our efforts.

I also want to say we appreciate Sideshow and have been fully supporting them as they supported us from the start. They are a great company to work with and we have an outstanding relationship with them. It has to make business sense for ARH Studios to distribute though any channel and at this time we have no news and or agreement with SSC.
For us selling directly to our fans make more business sense so we will continue to grow and offer our products thought Big Bad Toys, Secret Compass, Diamond Comics, and Spec fiction to name just a few distributors.

As far as communication with ARH Studios, we are doing our best to answer every email, every question as best as we can. What we have accomplished just with the two of us is amazing. I say that because its a tremendous challenge to be in NYCC, they sure dont make it easy for a statue company.
We did this entire trip with 2 guys, set up and display, distribution and PR and customer service, paint up and finish and much more. So understating this, maybe some of you will have a better understand of how different we are than SSC.

You know what is amazing that we noticed people asking SSC to be in NYCC and asking if these (2) guys can do it they should too! :goodpost:
That made us smile all the way home to the west coast. I think we can do anything and noting is impossible. Thank you so much for believing in us and your great support. Much appreciated.

ARH ALEX

Alex, you and Arahom are great guys and are bringing some awesome collectibles to us. Keep it up--and thanks for all of the updates.

Alex, you and Arahom are great guys and are bringing some awesome collectibles to us. Keep it up--and thanks for all of the updates.

I second this!!

You can totally tell the passion that Alex and Arahom have for their company and statues they produce...

AHR needs to hire a secretary then I think things would flow better
:)

Thanks Alex for the update. I did not realize it was just the two of you juggling everything. Ordered DD during the NYCC and will be ordering may more pieces in the future. As to the issue of buying directly from your site the only thing I ask is that you work as quickly as possible to get to the 6 payment option.
You guys are bringing out some awesome statues and for me are the most exciting company out there. Keep up the great work.

Back