Cillian Murphy from 28 days later

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarecrow jim

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm pretty new to this forum, i am desperate for a custom head sculpt of cillian murphy from 28 days later, i've seen some fantastic customs on here and thought this would be the best place to ask. i would like one of him from either of these 2 images, can anyone recommend someone who makes customs or certain websites that make customs. thanks
View attachment 25055
View attachment 25056

interested members

turdferguson
wolfgang
scarecrow jim

Last edited:
Your looking at at least $300 upto and over a thousand dollars for a single head for yourself, if you can find someone taking commissions right now. Most people here are already booked.

thanks for the reply, that is alot of money and there probably wouldn't be enough intrest in this item for a group commission. i will just have to do without, for now anyway. thanks again.

If your looking for a group commission I think your gonna have to find a willing sculptor first, there could be interest, alot of people have Scarecrows. Sunoch does variants but he has alot of his plate.

there is a guy sean dabbs that said he would be happy to sculpt this, i wouldn't be able to afford this myself so i would need a group commision. is there anybody else that would be interested in this.

i'm not 100% sure how group commisions work so any information would help thanks.

Last edited:
Back