Christian Bale Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's at the post office but I don't think anyone's going to be able to get there today so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to check it out, but very excited.

Got mine today! Thanks Wofford and Andy. Casting is great, just a mold line back of neck, easy to sand down... amazing piece!

Did anyone get this for a Takara. If so, can you tell me how you'd modify the sculpt or body?

Got mine. It's amazing.

The sculpt is very smooth and the detail is crisp.

Last edited:
Awsome! Can't wait to paint it up so everyone can see what crap painting does to a great sculpt.:rolleyes:

Great sculpts!!!!I love them!

Hey Wofford, one of my Bale sculpts has what appears to be like "bubble" pops or something from the molding process along both his ears. It appears like he has semi-circles along his ears (like he had earrings torn out or something). Should I contact Andy about this? I could possibly fill them with a little epoxy putty as well.

Anyone else get this?

Great sculpts!!!!I love them!

Hey Wofford, one of my Bale sculpts has what appears to be like "bubble" pops or something from the molding process along both his ears. It appears like he has semi-circles along his ears (like he had earrings torn out or something). Should I contact Andy about this? I could possibly fill them with a little epoxy putty as well.

Anyone else get this?

I had Andy send the molds back to me along with the castings so he doesn't have them anymore to make any new ones. He might be able to advise on an easy fix, because I would have no idea.

I just got mine today.
It looks amazing!
Can't paint it now, gotta go on a trip.....Damn it!

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday. Flawless casting. This is the finest aftermarket sculpt in my collection. Thank You!!!

Last shipment went out today...​

Damian - international so no delivery confirmation. ETA is 5-10 days

Les Walker's group - 0414 0987 4420 6005 3359

TOE - 0414 0987 4420 6005 3342​

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...

EVERYONE I HAD PAYPAL RECIEPTS PRINTED OUT FOR HAS SHIPPED. IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME ON ONE OF THE THREE LISTS THAT I'VE POSTED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK, PLEASE EMAIL OR PM ME YOUR PAYPAL TRANSACTION NUMBER ALONG WITH YOUR NAME. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT I GOT EVERYONE, BUT TAKING SOMETHING THIS LARGE ON AS A ONE MAN SHOW YOU CAN NEVER BE TO CAREFUL.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THEM.

Let me sincerely thank Wofford and Mr. Bergholtz! When you first showed what Andy had created for you Wofford, I was extremely jealous (I am sure I wasn't the only one). But being a huge fan of Bale I was amazed at what was created and I wanted one :eek:. And I remember everyone saying, "If you make it available please let me know!!!".....the dream has come true :banana

Thanks again Wofford and Andy for making this possible!

Not that anyone doesn't know how awesome Andy's sculpt looks already, but I've been waiting to get mine so I could show off Andy's work in my way.

First batch while I had some daylight still coming into my room.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

can't express how great this suit is in person.. will take better shots later...

hes on Luke's body right now rofl!!

Picture036-1.jpg

Picture037-1.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

Picture035-2.jpg

Might as well be the first. I still need to add some shading. I have gone back and forth between just paint and paint/pastels. This is just paint.

Back