Christian Bale Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is truly a unique and superb piece or art, especially if you are a Bale fan. I'm just a little bummed that a couple of my sculpts came with notches in the ear lobes, no doubt small imperfections from the casting process.

received this yesterday - what an amazing amazing sculpt and cast. absolutely beautiful. thanks again to wofford and andy for offering this. this is something i will treasure for a long time.

Fantastic shots Maulfan! As always! :rock
GREAT work Kuato! Love what you did with him! :rock
And Mikey, rock on man! Good luck to you, and you deserved that head! :rock

For those whose I have now....
BALES1.jpg

They are dremeled and ready for paint! (MAN! Took TWO fully charged dremel tools too! Great resin!) Awaiting Maulfans and a couple of others, and I will get to them soon. Many to do before, so hang in there! Besides, I only just got em! There is supposed to be a wait, right? :monkey3

But with the movie coming, and the set of Jokers in the wings, I know these will be pretty soon. LOTS of inspiration and motivation coming. And yes, this headsculpt is one of THE BEST ever! So glad they are available to you guys.
Hang in there! And prep your Bale bodies! He'll be home soon! :rock

Pics as I get to em!

GREAT work Kuato! Love what you did with him!

BALES1.jpg

They are dremeled and ready for paint! (MAN! Took TWO fully charged dremel tools too! Great resin!) Awaiting Maulfans and a couple of others, and I will get to them soon. Many to do before, so hang in there! Besides, I only just got em! There is supposed to be a wait, right?

But with the movie coming, and the set of Jokers in the wings, I know these will be pretty soon. LOTS of inspiration and motivation coming. And yes, this headsculpt is one of THE BEST ever! So glad they are available to you guys.
Hang in there! And prep your Bale bodies! He'll be home soon!

Pics as I get to em!

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

OGOMOGMOGMOGMOG I can't wait :).

LES IS THE MAN :rock

GREAT work Kuato! Love what you did with him! :rock

BALES1.jpg

They are dremeled and ready for paint! (MAN! Took TWO fully charged dremel tools too! Great resin!) Awaiting Maulfans and a couple of others, and I will get to them soon. Many to do before, so hang in there! Besides, I only just got em! There is supposed to be a wait, right? :monkey3

Hang in there! And prep your Bale bodies! He'll be home soon! :rock

Pics as I get to em!

:banana:banana good news!

Hey y'all,

I'm glad everyone is receiving and enjoying the heads. I apologize for the few who got castings with slight bubbles in the ears... There were literally only a small handful out of the 100 that had small air bubbles in the earlobes, but I figured most customizers would be used to filling these holes and it wouldn't be a problem.

To those that received a casting with air bubbles, if you're having a tough time dealing with it I'd be happy to do the patching/clean-up for you myself if you'd like to ship the head back to me. I try to offer consistent quality when I do my own casting work, but with the volume of this last order a few slipped thru the cracks. If anyone would like me to patch their ear-bubbles please PM me about it, I'll even drill out the neck post for your trouble. I only ask that you pay for postage.

Enjoy the heads!
-Andy

Hey y'all,

I'm glad everyone is receiving and enjoying the heads. I apologize for the few who got castings with slight bubbles in the ears... There were literally only a small handful out of the 100 that had small air bubbles in the earlobes, but I figured most customizers would be used to filling these holes and it wouldn't be a problem.

To those that received a casting with air bubbles, if you're having a tough time dealing with it I'd be happy to do the patching/clean-up for you myself if you'd like to ship the head back to me. I try to offer consistent quality when I do my own casting work, but with the volume of this last order a few slipped thru the cracks. If anyone would like me to patch their ear-bubbles please PM me about it, I'll even drill out the neck post for your trouble. I only ask that you pay for postage.

Enjoy the heads!
-Andy

PM sent. Thank you Andy for your generous offer.:clap

I want to know how to get my hands on feng's bale HS. Anyone knowhow to contact Xenoviper?

I believe I have a few extra. Shoot me over a pm and we'll work it out. I won't be back in town until Sunday night but I'll check in with you if you're interested.

I have an extra Bale if anyone is still looking. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so I'm listing it here instead of the Commerce section. Just looking to get what I paid for it plus shipping to you, so $35 shipped.

EDIT: Head has been spoken for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Saturday Toys suit in from Unitoyz! Its GREAT!!!! And the body it comes with is actually pretty damn good.

I cant wait to get my Bale sculpt from Josh:rock

Just got my Saturday Toys suit in from Unitoyz! Its GREAT!!!! And the body it comes with is actually pretty damn good.

I cant wait to get my Bale sculpt from Josh:rock

Congrats chase! You have your Bruce. BRUUUUCE!!!! :lol

The Andy head serves the character extremely well. I was thinking it may work for T4 JC but Bale wears a buzz cut in that film so best to use it for BW.

Back