Christian Bale Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Okay guys, after lots of thought and input from others, I've decided to make Andy's remarkable sculpt available to my fellow freaks. Andy and myself have been working out the details and have come up with a solution that should make everyone happy. After discussions with Andy, we've decided that he'll tweak the sculpt (According to Andy, for improvement:google believe it or not, Andy's crazy isn't he!) and make a unique sculpt available to all the deserving freakies. I'm sure Andy will have more to comment about his intentions when he pops in. This is not a thread to place orders yet, but rather to gauge interest and get an idea of the number of castings we're looking at. I'll let you know when orders can be placed. Thanks all!

2nsaxiv.jpg

Will the head fit on the Takara Batman neck post? Or will it only fit a Sideshow buck body neck post?

Yes, I want one. Do we have a $ on these so I can schedule the bank robbery.

Big, huge, super, mega, ultra, ginormous thanks to Wofford on this one.

Despite there being tweaks to this to make it differ from your head, you certainly didn't have to share this with the rest of us.

Very kind and gracious of you to share this with, thank you for the opportunity.

Great news and a big thanks to you and Andy.

Now Andy... better How? :D I love this sculpt! You already nailed it, can't wait to see what else you do but just know, already love it the way it is.

Back