Christian Bale Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty fuzy, but you get the idea. Its a pretty damn good suit. I thing the jacket is a bit to big. And I removed the padded ass boxers, I dont need Bruce to have a getto booty. And the pants are a little baggy too.

SANY1838.jpg

BUMP cos i really want this head painted if possible if any fellow freaks have one for sale...pretty please-big Balehead here.

He still needs a nice ktchen knife though.

That or a chainsaw...or an axe....or a drill :)

Anyways, for those who have bought the Saturday Toy suits, where did you get them at? Any recommendations on sellers? Thanks

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a necro-post. I hope not. I wanted to share my paint-up with my fellow Freaks in the thread where it all started, especially since the head I received was as a gift.

So, thank you again for this amazing work of art, Andy B. (and my mysterious benefactor.)

ChristianBale.jpg

Pretty fuzy, but you get the idea. Its a pretty damn good suit. I thing the jacket is a bit to big. And I removed the padded ass boxers, I dont need Bruce to have a getto booty. And the pants are a little baggy too.

SANY1838.jpg

you know who this sculpt really looks like?? and i keep thinkin it is? William Fichtner, aas the bank owner in the dark knight.

Back